Reviews for Two Roads Diverged
werepirechick chapter 1 . 4/22
(vlad is a cat person pass it on)
I love stories where vlad is given a second chance at being loved, even when it's only in the familial way.
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I would love to see Danny mentioning he met an archangel to his psychiatrist, if you ever get the chance . . . it would be a very interesting conversation. Especially since your stuff is always interesting anyways. You know how to make characters have deep, thought-provoking discussions. Love it.
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Usually Christmas stories are a bit overdone in sickly sweetness. I like happy endings but don't usually care for pure spun sugar cotton candy fluff. This had the right balance between serious soul searching and holiday feel-good.
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh... That was soooo sweet. Danny always said Vlad should get a lonely guy cat. Vlad said he wouldn't, so Danny got one for him. I wonder what he'll call her...

I hope this isn't Maddie. :giggle:

Very cute story.

Cynthia
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Oh, that was so perfect! Vlad does need a kitten :)
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I really like the conversation between Michael and Danny.

Patron saint of soldiers, police officers...and heroes. Yeah he's got a nice job.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
*squees*

for once, i didn't have to google the names. pathetic or experienced? *shrugs*

cheers,

brittney
anemix chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Yay! Christmas cheer! A lot happier than the one with Vlad and Az. Don't you think this would fit better under 'family' instead of 'general'?

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I'm really liking your angel stories; you really make them interesting. I like how you give the angels a modern look and personality.
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Wonderful companion piece. Hmm, I didn't know St. Michael was the patron sait of heroes ... I really am behind. DX I've got to find that book with all the lists of all the angels an everybody and what they do and which people fall under their patronage.

It would be really nice if something like this could actually happen in the series...
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Just as great as the other.
Zarz chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This and its companion story are really, really cool. If ghosts exist, why not angels? Michael has some really good points, and love his interaction with Danny. The ending is also really cute. Vlad finally gets his cat! This is a really great story, and I can't wait to read some more by you!
viciousberries chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
That might have been the sweetest fic I have read so far, and it wasn't even fluff. I've been reading some of your other stories as well. You're a very good writer! Thank you for the interesting stories, and have a merry Christmas.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Omg I love this story! It's so... sweet!
BJA Fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This and the companion piece are both brilliant! I absolutely loved them!