Reviews for All mixed up
DragonLover50 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
COOOL, cant wait till the next chapter!
Lolgirl chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Please continue! This is awesome!
RinCoKenn chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
plz update soon!
Andrei Rian chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Please Continue this fanfic

what happens next

will they find out who & what did this to her?
f chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
cool.I like it .Especielly the -it had been to long-stuff
Plumalchemyst chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
WOOT WOOT
Plumalchemyst chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
YOU SUCK SAVARIOUS
Vamprocker0056 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I Really like this and i hope you continue it
Kardas the Destroyer chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
I like it so far. Keep it up.
XxGaaras-night-elfxX chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
This is a rather cute story. Good plot, good use of sentences, good use of grammar. Although, I should recommend something. When you use character dialogue, you should try t use a variety of words, other than 'said', te most famous word for making people talk. My suggestion, use some words other than said and well, you do have the gargoyles personalities down, but, in the series, the trio started liking angela, yes they liked her quickly, but not that fast- Probably somewhere around 'The Reckoning'. So, I think you should've slowed up Brooklyn and Lexington's crush towards Katrina. I'm not cmmanding you to do that, but I'm just suggesting. Katrina is a rather enthralling character, I can't wait to see who you've paired her with. I found the first three chapters rather appeasing.

XxGaaras-night-elfxX

~~S.L~~
Plumalchemyst chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
MORE MORE MORE I MUST HAVE MORE
Namless Daydreamer chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Sweet! I always love TF fics, & this is no exception. Whrite more please!
dog youkai jane chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Hey. Me again. Good chapter, kudos for you! _ Though I think you're making the boys start to like her a little bit too fast.

Up-date soon, please!
Unkown chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Hurry and make the next chapter! This is very interesting. I want to read what happens next.
dog youkai jane chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
So far, so good. Keep up the good work! . I love it already! Please, pair her up with Brooklyn. He just always seemed the lonelier of them all. I like to read ones with him pairing up with the new girls. Don't completely understand why. Ugh. I haven't seen the tv show in years! Up-date soon, please! .