Reviews for We Might As Well Be Strangers
loves it
bonnetta chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
good love it
PSawyer2514 chapter 12 . 7/29/2008
A great story! I loved how you made them fall in love with each other all over again. And how you made it not only hard for Lucas, but also for Peyton. Great story!
yellowsocks chapter 12 . 7/16/2007
Aww that was amazing! :) I loved it!

Leyton is love. :) Great job.

-Annie.
spasticandviolent chapter 12 . 2/28/2007
Aw the end of this was really cute, I'm glad he didn't leave her. I liked the part about the stubble making her face red, it was cute. You did a great job with this story! Can't wait to read more of yours!
kaligator chapter 12 . 2/28/2007
i loved this whole story. the last chapter was so awesome. i loved how he stood in the hallway and could not leave. i loved how he asked her to marry him three months later and she said yes on the spot. good job.
THGluv12 chapter 12 . 2/27/2007
aw perfect ending! i loved it! this story has been amazing, it's sad to see it go...i hope to read more from you soon!
leyton chapter 12 . 2/27/2007
yay! i loved this story, great idea, great beginning,even greater endingg! hope you continue to write leyton storiess!
Fanpire109 chapter 12 . 2/27/2007
that was really good
jamyj30 chapter 12 . 2/26/2007
loved this update, i am so glad that they worked things out, i cant wait for a wedding

update soon
jen chapter 11 . 2/14/2007
please finish this story:D

it is awesome.
mollydolly chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
you are by far my favorite leyton author. such talent, please don't leave me hanging ... update soon?
sb chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
love this story. please please update
Mimi The Witch chapter 11 . 1/10/2007
Very interesting, wonedr how will it go...

I like it a lot, plz update soon.
steph chapter 11 . 12/10/2006
please pase please upate, i need to know what happens.