Reviews for Invader Zim meets Pinky and the Brain

Great story
AB12 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

This is Priceless! Ha!

This is AB12 Signing off... Onward Aoshima!
ColossalSuperfluousColloquys chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This belongs in crossovers.
snowsgirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
A one-shot? Girl, this is the story of the century, you gotta write more!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Ah yes the slight similarities between Pinky and Gir are hard to miss.

Zim and Brain on the other hand are way different, obviously the damn mouse is smarter than Zim.

But that's the way his fans like him.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
PolyesterBlond chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
For your first time doing this i'd say you did a really good job.
Rose chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Hey, I just got done reading your first invader zim fanfic where they meet pinky and the brain. that was really good for a first-time actually. you've got all the characters's, well...character down pretty good. I was actually pretty impressed, and that's not easy for me.
Munchlax The dragon master chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
that was funny even for a 1st story
Dib rocks chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
it was funny i liked the end when brain sayed befor that alein does but it would be better if dib was in it good though likeed it
DeadDeadDeadUnused chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
YAY!
CreatorOfKitty chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
UPDATE PLZ! I LUV it!
Jerry520 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
That was cool. By the way, I submitted under the name Jeremy. :Poit. By the way, I'm writing my 1st fanfic, & I don't know how to upload my story.I'm pretty slow like that. If you wanna help, E-mail me jerryroman88 Thanx!
Jeremy chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I liked it! Narf!Zort!Poit!The only thing that was wrong,was the 's "They're Pinky,They're Pinky & the brain, brain, brain brain, brain ,brain, brain, brain, brain!"

Thank you,come again!
Moon Tuxedo Mask chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
It was realy cool of you to realize that brain and zim would go together good together. Although most of the gir jokes you made have already been done ( rolling on the floor ) and it could have been a litte longer. 8/10 :)
Eks chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
yay pinky and the brain ROCK _. almost as much as Zim himself does. hehe, keep writng.