Reviews for Unbelievable
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I love it!
BritishPrincess chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That would be so awesome if it happened. I love this. BEST CSI fic I've read so far! (And I've read ALOT)
ajikan321 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
i wish they did make Nick adopt Cassie... and does Sara have some disease where she has problems walking? other than that, WOW. that was wonderful. absolutely wonderful. and i wish they would make Sara and Nick a couple on CSI!
csichicka05 chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Awesome story. I actually considered something along the lines of Nick adopting her too. ;) He'd make a good father, as soon as he looses the stache.
shippergrl25 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
hey no mocking here! great post ep story!
Betrayed Daughters chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Ah! I was thinking of doing a fic were Nick adopts Cassie too... you work with the idea faster than me... anyway I LOVE the great work you did and hope to see more of you.

Adios,

BiDi
bubble cat chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
cute story, want more snickers scene,to bad the writer didnt get it

n_s
kam chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
yeah i agree i think it would be cool if that happened.
Aurorablue chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
OH, I love this story!

It reflects just what I was thinking, when Nick was sitting with Cassie in the hospital! I thought, now that she's an orphan, too bad Nick couldn't adopt her.

Thank you for sharing!
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Good story. It would be cool for this to happen. Maybe, not with either of them quitting CSI and with a couple more kids thrown into the picture, but cool all the same. Enjoyed it. Audra
mudhousejunkie224 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
i was imagining nick adopting cassie

i thought i was the only one

i loved this story
Shelbers chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
ok...loved the fic...i got teary eyed...(im such a sap). i loved this episode so much! great fic!
heartagram69 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
ah, cute snickers fluff, just what i needed!
Cheryl chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
How sweet is this?
PaperMassacre chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
You know I love you and wow did I love this story and of course Gum Drops was the best CSI episode ever! only thing i doubt is that Cassie would call Nick and Sara mum and dad after what happened with her parents but I love your snickers writing! from your friend forever alice