Reviews for Sodden
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Crikey! Well that's left me with a smile on my face!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
ooh... *shivers* that was lovely. always thought there was something between these two, but hadnt really wandered into the fandom before. all the same, i could definitely see this happening, and why so many people might think to create scenarios for it. heck, the only L&O pair more obvious is the flashing 100-ft neon sign that is Elliot and Olivia. darn you, UST... *shakes fist* anyway, yeah, faved! love your characterization and build-up, felt natural. lil awkward for Alex, thinking he was sure to regret it in the morning, but who can honestly say no to Bobby? he's just too awesome, even when depressed *hugs*
hippysheep chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love this!sigh! and now its over...i hope that sometime when you finish with NCIS (sorry not a fan) you'd write a piece or two abt them again. Thank you for the beautiful story.
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I LOVED THIS! Honest, if I could get down on my knees and beg for a sequel I would.
xlnthands chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
OMG, Yum! Really good conversations, really good content, really really good imagination!
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Some great lines in this fic - I think these ones are amazingly in-character:

“Don’t you want to know how I found you without falling in love with some barfly stranger?”

“I don’t want to talk at all. I make mistakes when I talk.”
JackSam chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Herascat chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I don't care if the plot is somewhat overdone, you did an amazing job.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Ah, you can't end it there! I love this story!

kittt chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
oh my god, i loved this story. it was amazing
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I am... literally... covered in goose bumps right now. This was beautiful. So incredibly in character and suspenseful.
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Full of angst and just enough heat to make me want to swoon. Well done.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Cute story. You're right, there are a lot of these, but yours is one of the best.
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
So awesome, it wasn't even funny. I can totally picture Bobby acting like this.
ulstergirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
glorious. it might be a conventional idea but i still loved reading it. :)