Reviews for Circumstance
nice
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow. Interesting...
mercurywrites chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I actually stumbled upon this looking for another story of the same title, but I am SO glad I found this. It's very, very good. I like the concept, though it's sad Harry had to die in the end. I do like how Snape was the one to kill Voldemort though. Really well done.
Believe in Bowties chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
LOVE IT SO MUCH
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I really enjoyed this story, it was quite powerful. It was also very well-written, which is something I've been having difficulty finding lately, so that was quite refreshing! I'm looking forward to reading some of the other stories you'ved posted. Thanks for sharing D
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
yes, yes, I do really want a second part, thought it works just fine as a one-shot.

I love the idea, how Harry and Snape were bantering, it was really funny, all that sarcasm, and I like how you wrote the ending. love your portrayal of Harry and Snape, and how Snape made Harry realize how guilty he felt, so guilty that he wouldn't block out Voldemort's tortures if he'd tried, b/c he felt guilty.

amazing fic.
Bodo71 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow, this was dramatic, fantastic!
Jitz14 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
you so should write a sequel with Albus and Severus talk! It will be great i have nt read this type of story before!
Petrichor942 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
You are an amazing author! That story was so perfectly wriiten with such talent it makes me want to travel to wherever you are in the world and give you an enormaous hug just to say thankyou for writing this! You have capturedthe character's personalities perfectly and encorporated them in htis simple yet fantastic oneshot - I love it!

Cowabunga
Caeryn Lae chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Very well done, I loved the last sentence too )
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
huh?

i don't get what happened, but I like this story anyway.
dancegirl01mom chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
just found this in the potion and snitches community - and its great!
Into.The.Depths chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I loved the story. It developed nicely and I liked the way Harry transformed from faking happiness, then despair and then acceptance. It also helped that the irony of a traitor was the only one with magic.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
that was brilliant.

very, very well done.
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Pure awe... genius! I want to have a little nosey at snapes and dumbledores talk afterwards