Reviews for Sometimes Sweet, Sometimes Sour
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This Story was a very Good Coming of Age Short Story! Great Job! )
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That one also caused me to smile in the end. You're truly a great writer. No joke. You spin stories like I breath air. Great stuff man, great stuff.
bforbrigitta chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Fast-paced, down-to-earth, and somewhat symbolic. Very nice.
une valentine chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Naota/Ninamori for life! xD The tone of this story is so like FLCL, it's amazing!
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
aww really nice one-shot I trully enjoyed it. Take care, Elsie.
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
(smiles) You gave it the Fooly Cooly mood, but broodier. ...Hm. That's not a word. I'm making it a word as of now. (gives author a taco. Wanders off)
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Pretty good for Naota. Liked the play chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
loved how you did this, never could do it myself... sob. it's beautiful (that was a bit watery (no it wasn't) yes it was (no it wasn't...)).
Incu chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I like the flow of this story, it's similar to the way the TV stories flow together. Great job
SubtleKnife047 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
A few spelling errors, but that's about all I could find wrong with this fic. Excellent understanding of the series and its elements, too.
torturedsoulofalostpoet chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
pretty good story
Lord Splattergore chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Despite the subtlty of the coupling, I found it rather amusing and quite well written. Going over your profile, I see you've authored a whole helluva lot. I even see you've done some Evangelion fics, something I used to do but didn't turn out all that well I guess. Any way, this was pretty good and I suggest you write more FLCL fics.
Kemious chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
You really got the FLCL kinda dreamy state in your fic. It was very well written. It wasn't one of those overly sweet 'I love you' kinda of fics. More like a sobre reality one. Which goes very well with this couples which is one of my favorites by the way. Anyway I just had to say it was great.
CT chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
This was a very good depiction of FLCL. The quality was good and it imitated the wild scene changing feel of the series while still portraying a message. I enjoyed it a lot, but to be fair it did steal a lot of elements from episode 3. It followed a very similar pattern, but still retained individuality. I thought it a good read overall.