Reviews for Gardenia: Geheime Liebe
AM chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
CUUUUTE! Loved this short story. A total fan of MomijiXTohru.
Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
omg.. i love it..
Sora1589 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
ah thats nice, the story flows nicely, and I like the way you wrote the characters, they sound right. Well done, keep writing :D
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 1/18/2007

a gardenia really shows Momiji's feelings doesn't it? I never thought of a flower showing feelings that way...

And i really like how Haru can so truly understand Momiji and his love for Tohru!
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
This is great! It is so smart. I have seen some Harry Potter flower language ones but none were as intellgent as this. They were always the simple ones like a rose means eternal love, or something. Nice. I have another one for you,

Pansy young love
dead count chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
nice cute and candy
Nishy chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Very sweet. I think you've got Momiji down pat (especially the hugging Tohru, despite the inevitable transformation!) Thanks for the smile :D
RosaleenDhu chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Oh, that is adorable! And it hits just the right notes, too.
happyorangeneko chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
AAw! that was so cute! I'm a Kyoru fan all the way, but i liked that
Audley chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
The lack of quotations made it a little hard to read but otherwise it was good. It would have been nice to know what he said in german and what a gardenia symbolizes for us stupid people who don't already know.

And Momiji calls Tohru 'Tohru', not Tohru-chan. Just so you know.

Golden meliades chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I think Tohru/Momiji is a very cute and well-balanced pairing but it really isn't done much, is it? After all, I suppose Momiji does still look like a little kid and that throws people off. It's too bad...he was awesome in Volume 11, wasn't he? What a little hero! :)

Oh, but you might want to include an A.N. to let people know that 'geheime liebe' means 'secret love' one wants to have to go look it up, and most of your readers probably don't speak any German.

Also, question...why did you use dashes ( - ) instead of quotations marks ( " ) to indicate speech? It throws me off a little whem I'm reading.

Good luck on future writing.