Reviews for Bathtime
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I am so loving these scenes from Nynaeve and Lan's life. I haven't read your epic sagas yet, but I will!
weaver chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
cute! D
TERMINATE chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I LOVE this story! One-shots like this are just genius, they're awesome.

The characters are just spot on - Nynaeve's anger and Lan's stoic calm calm, not saying anything lol

We need more of this sort of stuff, it's golden :D
Luthine chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Loved it! I will definitely go read your other works, you have a very nice er... writing! (Unlike me but I'm French so that's understandable ;))
G chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Aw! That's really cute! I love it!
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I just have one thing to say, cute!
Lewstherintelamon chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Neela-god its been so long-and this is hilarious, i can imagine Lan and Nynaeve being like this not too far int he future!

Email me sometime-we have to talk!
SheWasFlying chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
lol, this is great! I would laugh out loud, only I'm in class and that would be very embarassing... anyway, good job!
Fallonaiya Sedai chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
OMG soo cute! A really great short story. It really captures the homely essence of WOT in a small compact fanfic. Good Job!

F.S
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Cute! Lovely. I haven't read a WoT story in a while. I love Lan as a father. He's adorable in an old-wolf way.
Jjinks chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That was so cute.
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This was great! I love these Lan/Nyn stories. Please keep writing! You are definitely one of my favorite authors, and these stories are phenomenal!
TinkerKid chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I was looking for a good Lan Nynaeve story and this was the first thing I found :] I am glad I did, it is adorable! It shows a tender, funny side to the characters, instead of a harsh, battle-hardened setting.

I've had my share of baby-bathing...this is perfect.
MegTao chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
So cute! And very well written.
Yuffie-Babe chapter 1 . 12/6/2005