Reviews for One of Those Days
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 6/29
Sweet little story, nicely done.
ejecily chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I thought I was going to screw myself over on asking for another chapter but thank Merlin for the note. Life saver, I tell you. Brilliant, again :)
Random number generator chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
"And I'm really no good at writing romance in the usual sense" what is good, because otherwise this story would turn in something ridiculous.
Penghost chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
A bit sad to restart closer friendship but time has its own ways as we all know...

Like it!
Thanks.
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
shame you don't want to go any farther... I would have loved to see Hermione's family opinion of Harry as time goes on... would have been hilarious

"uhh... I'm a... well, sort of a police man..."
"what's with the stuttering young man? And what do you mean sort of?"

ahaha! that would have been great! :D

but your little fic was nice too :)
emmanarchy chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Short and sweet :) I loved it. Thanks for the great read.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Love it :) My favourite part, weirdly, is your AN - I think it completes the story beautifully :)
Ressick chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I read this on LJ ages ago, and loved it. I just wanted to let you know. :-) You write Harry and Hermione so well.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I like it.
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I enjoyed that. It was just nice and fun and amusing. I liked frazzled!Hermione.
The Cello Mistress chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Haha, wow, that AN at the end was amazing. Such a jaunt into the future of this one-shot, eh? Any way, I loved it, and on the plus side it wasn't ovly fluffed!
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Cool.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I liked these two together much more than RonxHermoine or HarryxGinny. Actually, I really couldn't stand Ron...And Ginny was only okay as a little sister character, not as a romantic interest...
NocturnalFerri chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Very nice read. _ Though, I have to admit, my favorite part was your A/N about not doing a continuation. LOL. Definitely no continuation is needed and the story is wonderful all by itself. Hahaha. Awesome how Harry doesnt have to do anything at all to save the day. *grin* Overwhelming relatives can be such a pain. But, I'm happy for him and Hermione.
haphazard1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This was really nice, and works perfectly well just as it is. No need for a continuation.

Gallant Harry, coming to the rescue of the fair Hermione who was in dire peril. Sort of. :-)