Reviews for One of Those Days
ejecily chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I thought I was going to screw myself over on asking for another chapter but thank Merlin for the note. Life saver, I tell you. Brilliant, again :)
Random number generator chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
"And I'm really no good at writing romance in the usual sense" what is good, because otherwise this story would turn in something ridiculous.
Penghost chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
A bit sad to restart closer friendship but time has its own ways as we all know...

Like it!
Thanks.
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
shame you don't want to go any farther... I would have loved to see Hermione's family opinion of Harry as time goes on... would have been hilarious

"uhh... I'm a... well, sort of a police man..."
"what's with the stuttering young man? And what do you mean sort of?"

ahaha! that would have been great! :D

but your little fic was nice too :)
emmanarchy chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Short and sweet :) I loved it. Thanks for the great read.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Love it :) My favourite part, weirdly, is your AN - I think it completes the story beautifully :)
Ressick chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I read this on LJ ages ago, and loved it. I just wanted to let you know. :-) You write Harry and Hermione so well.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I like it.
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I enjoyed that. It was just nice and fun and amusing. I liked frazzled!Hermione.
The Cello Mistress chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Haha, wow, that AN at the end was amazing. Such a jaunt into the future of this one-shot, eh? Any way, I loved it, and on the plus side it wasn't ovly fluffed!
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Cool.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I liked these two together much more than RonxHermoine or HarryxGinny. Actually, I really couldn't stand Ron...And Ginny was only okay as a little sister character, not as a romantic interest...
NocturnalFerri chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Very nice read. _ Though, I have to admit, my favorite part was your A/N about not doing a continuation. LOL. Definitely no continuation is needed and the story is wonderful all by itself. Hahaha. Awesome how Harry doesnt have to do anything at all to save the day. *grin* Overwhelming relatives can be such a pain. But, I'm happy for him and Hermione.
haphazard1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This was really nice, and works perfectly well just as it is. No need for a continuation.

Gallant Harry, coming to the rescue of the fair Hermione who was in dire peril. Sort of. :-)
INSANEPRINCE chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I know you said that you really wasn't feeling this story but something like this isn't the kind of story you cut off at the knee cap. Please reconsider continuing this stroy I will forever be your favorite fan promise:)

love