Reviews for Clocks
the tomato chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
hm its shorter (in ch but i still wanna read it i wish you would finish the story its such a good one...
mary.joe chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
Beautiful :D I love it... the best draco&ginny fic
Paddy chapter 16 . 4/4/2008
Great! I always loved this story, and I am so happy because of this!
tabasco03 chapter 16 . 4/4/2008
Yeah! I never 4got this story and was just about to give up on it! I'm so glad you will be continuing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This story is ah-mazing. i think you should continue writing! pleasepleaseplease! i want to know what happens next!
cranberry148 chapter 15 . 11/10/2007
Great story so far. Please update soon! My favorite part was when she put her elbow in the butter lol.
Porcelian Prayer chapter 15 . 6/6/2007
hehe dont worry i forgot my pen info too p i just went on this site and was looking for some updates on my favorite story, check the storm and ended up here ) i started reading this story and i have to tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so far. but i still want more from The Storm up from you )

anyways, good description, good story line, and great character development (as always!)

(ahem The Storm needs love too)
sophia666 chapter 15 . 4/7/2007
Great story. I love it. I'm not quite sure what the title 'Clocks' has to do with though... anyway, one of my favourite parts:He smirked and said, "Can you pass the butter, please?" Horrified, she realized what was seeping through the elbow of her sleeve. UPdate soon.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/18/2007

What a delightful story and wonderful writing. This is one of the best Draco/Ginny stories I have read. Please update soon!
DarcyJames chapter 15 . 2/15/2007
Please update! It's been almost a year now since you have! I really hope you can do it soon! I really like the parts where they laugh together.

It's an extemely good story with real emotions. You have done wonderfully well.
Fanny chapter 15 . 12/10/2006
Please update!

I fell in love with this story. Its so wonderful written and your charakters are so much cannon!

Ill be waiting forever...but please...UPDATE!
Sierra-A.W chapter 15 . 10/4/2006
Wow, you are an incredible writer. I really loved this last chapter. The emotions and everything are so good. I want to read more realy bad! Please update soon. I noticed that you havent updated since march, and I hope you are kind enough to update soon. This story is amazing. You really have a talent. I am glad that I discovered this story, and it has been a thrill so far in reading. Please update soon, so I can find out what happens.

From- Nightcrawler F.W.

P.S. I really like the parts when Draco is helping Ginny, like after she told him about the chamber, and when he helped wrap up her cut. The whole thing is great and all of the elements of the story add up into the perfect story. :)

Keep it up!
mpphm chapter 15 . 8/31/2006
so...I've been waiting for *looks at calendar* quite a long time for the next chapter? Mhmm? excuses?

just kidding :)

But PLEASE write write because I just can't get enough of this story (that sounded really really cheesy)
Kate chapter 15 . 8/28/2006
Fav part: "Somehow I think I'm going to regret this," he whispered, leaning forward and obeying her. ;)

Just just need to update, because this is one of the best D/G stories ever!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 15 . 8/7/2006
update soon

i hope you haven't given up in this fic