Reviews for The Will to Be Strong: Legends in The Making
little miss saigon chapter 24 . 7/11
I like, feel like crying.
Its been like YEARS since this was updated.
I mean I get how life can get in the way. Seriously.
But there are so few fanfictions in general as emotional, well-written and WRITTEN WITH FABULOUS DAMN ACTION THE FACT THAT THIS HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED MAKES ME WANT TO CRY.
If you're still alive, please PM me! And if you plan on never updating or have reasons, also please PM me so I can have closure!
Oooooh i'm looking forward to sakura's one on one fight :)
Waaa i love the sasu-saku rendan hahaha
Where the hell is the romance between sasuke and sakura?!
Hahahahaha koun's skills were amazing but he's such a jinx hahahahha poor naruto and sasuke
Awww i like sasuke and sakura's moment before sasuke fell unconscious...it's so sweet...
It's very very very hard to portray shikamaru because he's a genius, but i think you did a good job with their formations :)
togmintokoroing chapter 24 . 4/14
Nice chapter waiting anxiously for the next
dragxnst chapter 24 . 4/13
Hope you decide to continue this story, it certainly is original and entertaining. Shame you don't seem like you're continuing it though. It really is interesting and lovely. I love the way you write, by the way. Keep it up!
idk chapter 1 . 1/8
You kept writing Tsunade no baachan which means grandmother of Tsunade instead of Tsunade-baachan.
little miss saigon chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
AHHHH OMG OMG RUROUNI KENSHIN I WORSHIP THAT ANIME AHHHHHH *fangirl screams and fans self madly*
little miss saigon chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
*cackles* KYUUBIFIED. My new favorite adjective! WHOOOO GO INNER SAKURA KICK SOME BUTTT!
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Oh. My. God. Your writing blew me away. Seriously. Most fics are decent, but this is quality stuff, man. Everything is perfect (nearly so; I only found I think two erroneous placement of words or something of the sort). Your grammar is perfect, the flow is fabulous, and the quality and content itself was music to my eyes and didn't give me the run for my bottle of eye-bleach.
ShadowFang2391 chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Did you see that?
You just said that you hated Mary Sues yourself! And LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING! What? You I can hear you asking.
You're making Sakura a Mary Sue! Everyone is empathic with her, EVERYONE'S forgiving with her, and EVERYONE HAS TO BE IMPRESSED WITH HER!
I hate you, I hate this fanfiction, and I'm leaving
Sasusaku Person chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
I used to love this story.
Now I'm going to stop reading because I hate it.
You're making Sakura a Mary Sue, in case you didn't notice, and making Itachi's attention and basically everyone's focus on her.
Her feelings.
Sasuke is a person too, he can be jealous and get mad at Sakura (who is a bitch in this story, by the way) too.
1,763 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »