Reviews for The Will to Be Strong: Legends in The Making
sasusakulover chapter 24 . 7/29
Oh dear, awesome chapter as always
I really loved this stpry and this chapter was bomb
please update soon
it has been a while, don't let us waiting more please
Please comeback soon! It's really amazing, I really enjoy your story. So please comeback and update soon.
Cashewnuts chapter 24 . 8/19/2016
Why discontinued? Its perfect! I love the sasu saku rendan! Hope you haven't forgetting this! Continue please! Its been years!
little miss jolie chapter 24 . 7/11/2015
I like, feel like crying.
Its been like YEARS since this was updated.
I mean I get how life can get in the way. Seriously.
But there are so few fanfictions in general as emotional, well-written and WRITTEN WITH FABULOUS DAMN ACTION THE FACT THAT THIS HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED MAKES ME WANT TO CRY.
If you're still alive, please PM me! And if you plan on never updating or have reasons, also please PM me so I can have closure!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/7/2015
Oooooh i'm looking forward to sakura's one on one fight :)
Guest chapter 24 . 6/7/2015
Waaa i love the sasu-saku rendan hahaha
Guest chapter 21 . 6/7/2015
Where the hell is the romance between sasuke and sakura?!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
Hahahahaha koun's skills were amazing but he's such a jinx hahahahha poor naruto and sasuke
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Awww i like sasuke and sakura's moment before sasuke fell unconscious...it's so sweet...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
It's very very very hard to portray shikamaru because he's a genius, but i think you did a good job with their formations :)
togmintokoroing chapter 24 . 4/14/2015
Nice chapter waiting anxiously for the next
bangstn chapter 24 . 4/13/2015
Hope you decide to continue this story, it certainly is original and entertaining. Shame you don't seem like you're continuing it though. It really is interesting and lovely. I love the way you write, by the way. Keep it up!
idk chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
You kept writing Tsunade no baachan which means grandmother of Tsunade instead of Tsunade-baachan.
little miss jolie chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
AHHHH OMG OMG RUROUNI KENSHIN I WORSHIP THAT ANIME AHHHHHH *fangirl screams and fans self madly*
little miss jolie chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
*cackles* KYUUBIFIED. My new favorite adjective! WHOOOO GO INNER SAKURA KICK SOME BUTTT!
1,766 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »