Reviews for The Will to Be Strong: Legends in The Making
Sedona chapter 21 . 8/4/2008
ITACHI! I knew it! And I knew killing Sasori was gonna bite Sakura in the butt one of these days but still! Omg and omg. Is the second part of the book out yet because i'm a fast reader. when I last checked I had a 12th grade reading lvl and i'm checked when I was in 8th grade and i'm in ninth now but ARGH! Seriously. You know how you compare with charecters and think of them as an alternate version of yourslf? Well my alternate version for this anime(for some reason they're always involved with pink)is yes Sakura...I knew hanging around with just team 7 in general could not be healthy...but i'd take death over leaving them, too but still...Sasukes gonna be pissed when Itachi shows up...for Sakura too...man i'm ranting
Sedona chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
omg. I went to go wash the dishes right and it dawned on me...the akatsuki are gonna be there then the odds of orochimaru being there AND murderous glares. When it clicked i kicked the cupoard so hard my grandma was flipping lol. i'm a little slow sometimes but i'm usually pretty fast other thatn that lol
Sedona chapter 19 . 8/4/2008
I think it was good. The stab in the heart was a little dramatic but oh well

xp
Sedona chapter 17 . 8/4/2008
...ano...sumi-masen...but Sasuke seems to be more bad luck than Koun is. Poor Sakura. Itachi And Orachimaru who has Kabuto...but then again Itachi has Kisame. BUT still OMG! I wanna cry i'm a little freaked. i'm glad she got some good hits in on both Kabuto and Orochimaru though! Kya
Sedona chapter 16 . 8/4/2008
OROCHIMARU!I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR SHOWING YOUR FACE AND YOU TOO KABUTO! I HOPE SAKURA GETS A GOOD PUNCH IN FOR ME! !
Aino Ailill chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
It was decent until you got to the point where they were moving in together. The concept that men resolve conflict with their fists and women don't goes in direct conflict with Ino and Sakura's rivalry and fight as well as Sakura's nature given how prone she is to violence.

Kakashi reprimanding the boys for yelling at Sakura when he did not reprimand Sakura yelling at them (which happened quite a bit) is off.

That Sakura was surprised and disapproving at their hostility towards each other seems hypocritical given that she was hostile to both over trivial matters.

It seems as if Sakura is becoming superior to the two as opposed to their equal. I dislike this.
Sedona chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
lol. i'm probably not going to reply as often because i'm gonna be busy reading the next chapter and GO KONOHAMARU CORPS! And go Sasuke getting hugged by extremely short people!
Sedona chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
lol. poor sasuke. add me on gaia. i'm SerenaMoonFairy. lol cheesy I know. anyways can't wait...if kabuto shows up though i'll kill him then orochimaru will have to live without his medic nin.
Sedona chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
continue. and I was hoping it was sai. sadness. i'd like to see sasuke kicking the crap out of him after calling SAkura ugly...then falling on his ass laughing when he called naruto dickless. lol that was weird anyways...
Sedona chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
KYA!
Sedona chapter 9 . 8/3/2008
LITERAL SQUEAL!OMG. I mean reading your fanfic snapped me back in to reality to the point where I realize how much I despise the fact Sakuras gonna go be lovey-dovey with Itachi. And I know Sasukes gonna talk to her be shes gonna already have moved on then another girl ends up with Sasuke(at this point its theory)But still I HATE ITACHI!
Sedona chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
IKE INNER-SAKURA!
Sedona chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
lol. I think i'm going crazy. Yep. i'm crying. you know the mongekyou sharighan makes a gun pointed at my head by some crazy freak seem like disney land. no joke. although i'm glad no crazy freak has ever pointed a gun at my head. i'd take Kabuto AND Orochimaru over Itachi! Damn i'm gonna freak. oh yeah i laughed and squealed so many times it took firever to finish this chapter lol. poor Sakura
Sedona chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
*extreamly high pitched screams! I-TA-CHI! ? Seriously my voice is never gonna get better. I just got back from camp yesterday and I refuse to stop singing which isn't helping and now this. I'm gonna be a little mad if I can't be a saprano again next year!
Sedona chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
KYA! USO! I can't WAIT! To read the next chapter and I have to go do dishes! Sad isn't it.
1,763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »