Reviews for The Will to Be Strong: Legends in The Making
BlackFeatherz29 chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Yay! You updated fast!

This is definitely better than my first story ; You have an excellent writing style, and the characters are all in-character. Just don't rush into the romance (especially Neji and Tenten; too many fics I've read are way OOC), and keep going with the story!

SasuSaku forever! Or maybe SasuHina... hm... dunno.

Oh, well. Keep on updating!
PrincessChii chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Oh, wow. I got first review? I feel so special!

And I loved this chapter. The flashbacks add a nice touch and reminder of the actual happenings. I like the portrayal of Sasuke and Sakura's.. hmm, what do you call it.. non-verbal connection? It's even more amazing because they can't even see each other. :O

I can't wait for more, hee.
Kireiko not logged on chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Well, it sounds interesting so far. I like the last little introspective aspect between Sakura and Sasuke... also liked that almost eerie component with the final confrontation. Hope you continue on, keep up the good work.

Until the next update...

~Kir
Only Secret chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
*hands you a big jar of cookies* will you update now? that's how much i'm in love with your fic! That's absolute brilliant sasusaku moment! And the next chapter is plain evil to leave us hanging like that! Plain evil! Update soon!
Ouha-chan chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Hiya, Tenshi-chan! _ Best net friend? Awe, thank you for saying that! Anyhoo, good chapter n' keep 'em comin'! _~

- Hanako-chan
Sirus183 chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Good story Update Soon!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
CONTINUECONTINUECONTINUE!:) _

Yay! You have all of my favorite pairings! :P
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Angry Sakura? RUN AWAY! It's freaky that Sasuke and Sakura were thinking of pretty much the same thing at the same time. I wonder what happened with Neji and Tenten?
Apple-Mei-Mei chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
LOL! You set the end bit up like the real anime series! With naruto talking and all! Clever D Its an awesome story, i love it so much
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Ouha-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Ohayou, Tenshi-chan! _ Well, there's not much I can say that hasn't already been said, but: I like it, and keep writing! _~ And just to throw in my two cents worth on the whole OroTsuna idea, I don't think it's a great idea, but that's fine if you add it in _; Go, SasuSaku!

- Hanako-chan
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Ne, ne, you got almost double your desired amount! And not even in a week! You'd better continue this.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Very nice, I love seeing all the Konoha gang going to get Sasuke back and working together! Nice formation, I think everyone is placed nicely, I feel sorry for anyone who attacks the group.
Emily Raven chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
If you don't continue this I -will- hunt you down and kill you myself. So hurry up!
BlackFeatherz29 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
(laughs) Well, you've definently got more than 10 reviews. But, hey, I like this fic, and I'm gonna put it on alert. Update!
1,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 Next »