Reviews for The Will to Be Strong: Legends in The Making
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Angry Sakura? RUN AWAY! It's freaky that Sasuke and Sakura were thinking of pretty much the same thing at the same time. I wonder what happened with Neji and Tenten?
Apple-Mei-Mei chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
LOL! You set the end bit up like the real anime series! With naruto talking and all! Clever D Its an awesome story, i love it so much
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Ouha-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Ohayou, Tenshi-chan! _ Well, there's not much I can say that hasn't already been said, but: I like it, and keep writing! _~ And just to throw in my two cents worth on the whole OroTsuna idea, I don't think it's a great idea, but that's fine if you add it in _; Go, SasuSaku!

- Hanako-chan
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Ne, ne, you got almost double your desired amount! And not even in a week! You'd better continue this.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Very nice, I love seeing all the Konoha gang going to get Sasuke back and working together! Nice formation, I think everyone is placed nicely, I feel sorry for anyone who attacks the group.
Emily Raven chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
If you don't continue this I -will- hunt you down and kill you myself. So hurry up!
BlackFeatherz29 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
(laughs) Well, you've definently got more than 10 reviews. But, hey, I like this fic, and I'm gonna put it on alert. Update!
rhiannon chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Please don't trash this fic, it's going to be a great one, I can tell just by your writing style and your excellent characterisation of the...uh, characters? :) But anyway hope you update soon
Celestartial Blossoms chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Please update soon! This is so good!

Sasuke and Sakura Forever!
Hinata-hime chapter 1 . 10/21/2005

*blinks* T.T...that was so good! An interesting way to interpret the next few Naruto chapters. Wonder how Masahi Kishimoto-sensei will do the meeting between Sasori's spy and the Sound. I wanna know what Sasuke looks like now. *ahem* anyway...update soon 'kay?
joekool chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
so any idea what will happen after this sasuke retrival arc?
iJustice chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
OMG! This is such a great story! I've never read a fic where Sakura fights Sasuke, and this is the match-up I've ALWAYS wanted to see! Sakura vs. Sasuke _, I'm so glad you're doing that! I'm also very happy with the pairings, and that you've kinda made Sakura the main character, you're doing a great job with her. I'm guessing the pairings will be more fleshed out later, as this was just the intro chapter of the story. I'm also glad you've decided to start the story at the current Manga stage, cause it really is a great place to start. I'm just so excited about the Sakura/Sasuke fight! I can't wait to see how Sakura is going to do against him, I mean, she DID help beat an AKATSUKI MEMBER, that's gotta be harder than fighting someone who she already knows the fighting style and jutsu's of. It'll be entertaining at least, I can't wait. I hope you can update soon, this is already a very well written fic!
MarileQ chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Amazing. You've capture the characters' personalities PERFECTLY from the new Manga. Really good. Anyway, looking woard to the next xhapter!
Patty chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
OMG that is the best story i have raed in ages plese updated as fast as u can
1,763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 Next »