Reviews for The Will to Be Strong: Legends in The Making
BlackFeatherz29 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
(laughs) Well, you've definently got more than 10 reviews. But, hey, I like this fic, and I'm gonna put it on alert. Update!
rhiannon chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Please don't trash this fic, it's going to be a great one, I can tell just by your writing style and your excellent characterisation of the...uh, characters? :) But anyway hope you update soon
Celestartial Blossoms chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Please update soon! This is so good!

Sasuke and Sakura Forever!
Hinata-hime chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
O.O

*blinks* T.T...that was so good! An interesting way to interpret the next few Naruto chapters. Wonder how Masahi Kishimoto-sensei will do the meeting between Sasori's spy and the Sound. I wanna know what Sasuke looks like now. *ahem* anyway...update soon 'kay?
joekool chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
so any idea what will happen after this sasuke retrival arc?
iJustice chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
OMG! This is such a great story! I've never read a fic where Sakura fights Sasuke, and this is the match-up I've ALWAYS wanted to see! Sakura vs. Sasuke _, I'm so glad you're doing that! I'm also very happy with the pairings, and that you've kinda made Sakura the main character, you're doing a great job with her. I'm guessing the pairings will be more fleshed out later, as this was just the intro chapter of the story. I'm also glad you've decided to start the story at the current Manga stage, cause it really is a great place to start. I'm just so excited about the Sakura/Sasuke fight! I can't wait to see how Sakura is going to do against him, I mean, she DID help beat an AKATSUKI MEMBER, that's gotta be harder than fighting someone who she already knows the fighting style and jutsu's of. It'll be entertaining at least, I can't wait. I hope you can update soon, this is already a very well written fic!
MarileQ chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Amazing. You've capture the characters' personalities PERFECTLY from the new Manga. Really good. Anyway, looking woard to the next xhapter!
Patty chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
OMG that is the best story i have raed in ages plese updated as fast as u can
Blood red nin chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
That was really good and well written. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
southboundcrissy chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
HI! I love this story. Well...actually I like all your stories except ur so descripitive about their clothes. I mean I like there clothes and stuff but u don't need too tell everyone every detail like Naruto's clothes.
Savage Thunder chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Sounds good so far, oddly enough this is kinda how i picture it really happening.
IttyBittyCity chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
This story looks very good. Just from reading this first chapter and the AN at the begining of it has gotten me very excited. I wouldn't be suprised if this story became a big hit fast. No spelling or gramical errors that I can see so I have nothing else to say other then good job on the first chapter, good luck with the rest of the story and I eagerly await chapter two.

..:Isiri:..
Only Secret chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
interesting start. i like the way it's working at...but i must say, it's a bit confusing at the mo. due to the extended no. of characters. I look forward to see how this story turns out
YoungSasuke chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
this is great!

you have potential. I hope you update soon.
the DragonBard chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Interesting, but I'll have to see more before I can say much else.

Definitely continue.