Reviews for The Will to Be Strong: Legends in The Making
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
GAHHHH! What the heck? I assumed that being updated three years a go meant that this story was long finished. Then I get to chapter 24 to find it stops there!? Grrrr... This makes me mad!
Manda chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
Hello! This fan fiction is going along wonderfully! The fight scenes are so specifically described and you use great details! Wow I am amazed at your writing skills. More SasuSaku though! But I like how you didn't rush it. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the one on one matches! Please update when you can! Xoxo
4everDestined chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
and I'm guessing you're done?

Shame. I liked this fic.
sapphirewitch565 chapter 24 . 4/27/2013
I love this story! Please update! I like this chapter a lot! Probably because I'm a huge sasusaku shipper... you probably abandoned this...
DeadSanto123 chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
Update please!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
AHHHHHHHH YOU UPDATED THIS SO LONG AGO ARE YOU GOING TO CONTIUNE THE STORY! IT'S JUST GETTING A BIT SASUSAKU-Y
Guest chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
Id love for you too update this it was s9ooo good i Sant more
leafstone chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
great story
person chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE i've been waiting forever to read the next chapter, please please update soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
I absolutely loved the Sasu-Saku Rendan. This chapter was so funny and cute! Keep on going!
This Username Is Classified chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
Cool!
UPDATE!
This Username Is Classified chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
I love how you end the chapter, totally like the episodes! - The end where Sakura here says all those stuff.
Cotton and Cash chapter 24 . 9/6/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY. SO MUCH LOVE. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE CONTINUE!

Ahem. SasuSaku Rendan forever the best jutsu. That is all.

xoxo, Mean-chan
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 24 . 8/23/2012
i hope it will have a happy ending
4everDestined chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So, Tenshi no Hana-chan, I'm going back through my favorites since I haavent read fanfiction in a while and re-found your fanfic. I used to love it when you updated and I always looked forward to them. I'm in the military now, and fanfic is what is keeping me sane-I don't read the Naruto manga anymore because Sakura doesn't have a big enough role (horrible, I know), but when I went through all my fanfiction and saw this wasn't updated since I graduated high school in 2008, I was disappointed. I'm going to go and re-read this story, because up to the point you stopped updating it was still fantastic and i will always read it. I hope you decide to finish this, because you shouldn't let something as awesome as this piece of work go to waste.
1,765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »