Reviews for The Will to Be Strong: Legends in The Making
sapphirewitch565 chapter 24 . 4/27/2013
I love this story! Please update! I like this chapter a lot! Probably because I'm a huge sasusaku shipper... you probably abandoned this...
DeadSanto123 chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
Update please!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
AHHHHHHHH YOU UPDATED THIS SO LONG AGO ARE YOU GOING TO CONTIUNE THE STORY! IT'S JUST GETTING A BIT SASUSAKU-Y
Guest chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
Id love for you too update this it was s9ooo good i Sant more
leafstone chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
great story
person chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
PLEASE UPDATE i've been waiting forever to read the next chapter, please please update soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
I absolutely loved the Sasu-Saku Rendan. This chapter was so funny and cute! Keep on going!
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
Cool!
UPDATE!
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
I love how you end the chapter, totally like the episodes! - The end where Sakura here says all those stuff.
Cotton and Cash chapter 24 . 9/6/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY. SO MUCH LOVE. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE CONTINUE!

Ahem. SasuSaku Rendan forever the best jutsu. That is all.

xoxo, Mean-chan
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 24 . 8/23/2012
i hope it will have a happy ending
4everDestined chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So, Tenshi no Hana-chan, I'm going back through my favorites since I haavent read fanfiction in a while and re-found your fanfic. I used to love it when you updated and I always looked forward to them. I'm in the military now, and fanfic is what is keeping me sane-I don't read the Naruto manga anymore because Sakura doesn't have a big enough role (horrible, I know), but when I went through all my fanfiction and saw this wasn't updated since I graduated high school in 2008, I was disappointed. I'm going to go and re-read this story, because up to the point you stopped updating it was still fantastic and i will always read it. I hope you decide to finish this, because you shouldn't let something as awesome as this piece of work go to waste.
SasukexSakura Fa chapter 24 . 7/13/2012
Please Update ! Hurry !
lime green lily chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
My Goddess! Oh dearest Love! Super Crack with the part of, quote:

iSomething flashed in Sakura's eyes, something that look like a last spark of strength, and it made Sasuke stop in his words. "I told Ino once, you know…" she murmured. She slowly raised her foot, and Sasuke waited to see what she would do. "…I have strength…" She rested her sole on his stomach.

"…to match my beauty!" she screamed, and before Sasuke could think it was a mistake to wait, she kicked him hard, sending him flying away from her. He coughed blood, but he managed to regain composure, flipping up and landing on his feet, skidding across the ground.

Sasuke watched her stand up shakily with what he presumed was the last of her strength. Her knees had almost met, and her arms sagged beside her. He couldn't get why she still had that look of determination in her eyes. She's lost… I'm sure she knows that by now… She can't stand up… she'll injure herself more-

"And Sasuke-kun," she called. He looked at her with crazed Sharingan eyes. She smirked. "I think… I'm very pretty."

Sasuke stared with shock. Tenten and Hinata smiled, Kiba and Shino looked taken aback, Lee laughed, and Neji said, "This is hardly the time to be bragging, Haruno." However a small smile graced his lips./i

unquote

Love it!
MariellaFrances chapter 24 . 4/27/2012
Please update? Please? Please? I've been waiting for like a year. Continue the story, please? I'm inlove with it! :)
1,762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »