Reviews for The Will to Be Strong: Legends in The Making
purpleBellerss chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
So far the story is really great i like the story so much too badd it took a lot of time to make it...PLEASSEE hurry makee more action comedy and romance but not to over the top like when all character became couples at the same time ! I TOTALLY LOVE IT :D
Sleepyreader319 chapter 24 . 12/20/2011
I totally loooooove it! and I thought that the Sasu-Saku Rendan was sooooo cute. Can't wait for the next chapter!
animegyal77 soon angelface714 chapter 24 . 11/8/2011
yay! i love how sasuke and sakura have a combo move! its kinda romantic and i like how they kicked those sand nin's butt! i hope they dont put sakura ina ny real danger, or sasuke's gonna kill them! u havent updated in like 3 years so PLEASE update soon! ASAP
CommanderCousland chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
M'kay, just thought you should know, I NEVER send out reviews to the middle of a fanfic...in fact, guilty as charged, I usually just favorite and alert them instead of reviewing. But seriously, the fight scene was epic. You gotta find a way to give these ideas to Masashi Kishimoto. THIS is the Sakura I want. Eager to fight Sasuke, despite her feelings and her full potential coming to view. Can you believe even after Shippudden, some call her weak? I still think she needs a MAJOR fight scene with Sasuke, and she has to make the cold bastard bleed. Heh, I sound like an Anti Sasuke fan...I actually like him, even if he's being an incredible douchebag at the moment. Whoa, this is possibly the longest review I evet sent. That's how much I love your story! Anyway, I'm gonna keep reading XP
SADsasukefan chapter 24 . 7/14/2011
Okay for one sorry bout not actually logging on but I am at a complete dead zone! Absolutely no net most of the time! I can hardly load the story so I didn't bother trying for hours to log on. I am looking at the clock and its two am well that tells you how much I like your story! I really hope you update soon I really hate waits. I mean what am I suppose to read in my 4 weeks left of summer vacation? Your fic is super! Your oc's fit into the story so well. The only one that was mary sue'ish was itachi-samas girlfriend and I dunno why! She was just in my opinion odd and kinda perfect but oh well.

Naruto smiley :")

Kisame smiley((OO))

(See he has little gills! So cute! And a what the heck? Look on his face!)

EMAIL:
Caffeinated Star chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
A little disappointing that you don't seem to be continuing this, especially since this is one of the few stories I've seen that practically mirror the manga/anime. Of course, I've got to say that Sasuke is much more annoying in the real thing. Anyway, I congratulate you on the amazing choreography in your fight scenes. I myself hate writing them. You probably won't read this, since you seem to have abandoned the story, but I thought I would put my own two cents in. And yes, SasuSaku Rendan is extremely corny. Just saying. But it's okay.
Kurisutiina-chan chapter 24 . 1/19/2011
You like long reviews? Here's a long review!

First of all... where did you go? You have such a great story here and you haven't updated in three years... which is pretty much guaranteed abandonment! And you said that you had it all planned out and everything! As I was making my way through this, I was reading every author's note and my excitement was just bubbling. You had such a well crafted, premeditated plot and I thought it couldn't go wrong.

But it did.

In the one way you can only fix if you read this review and acknowledge the great thing you've left behind!

I mean, I know how hard it is to get back into something once it's been so long, but I have confidence that you can do it... and I implore you to finish this epic!

Your characterization is awesome and I feel like everyone is true to who they're supposed to be. But on top of that, you've created such an intricate tale with new characters (who are in no way Mary Sue-ish by the way) that captures the interest of your readers easily... including me.

The sheer amount of reviews for your story is praise of your writing talent and story crafting skills.

Like I said already, it's such a shame to abandon this story. Especially the cute Sasuke x Sakura goodness that's present in whatever amounts I can get. It's adorable in its smallness!

I really could say so much more... I could complement every chapter for something... for example your battle scenes in the last two were very well done. I've never been able to write a good fight scene (it's just not in my style) and because of that I can more than appreciate a well written one.

Really... come on. You have to continue with this! I know it's been three years but come on!

Now I'm begging.

Ugh!

At least reply to me and tell me why this has been dropped. Pretty please?

Thanks for the entertaining read regardless.
Insert Name Here chapter 24 . 1/7/2011
when is the next chapter coming up
Fashion Monster chapter 24 . 12/4/2010
This is sasusaku amazingness :D
Flighty Wren chapter 24 . 10/6/2010
Such a cool story! I LOVE IT! Your writing style is great and you only make the very rare grammatical error, something that I always love in a writer. I so cannot wait til the next chapter!
Somber Autumn Leaves chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
FRIGGIN POOP FACE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!WHY? WHY haven't you updated in so long? PLEASE SO I DONT KILL MYSELF UPDATE! And by the way, I did read the first two battles, but not quite as thoroughly as the rest. :) MAN I WANNA KEEP READING BUT I CANT! TT
banana chapter 24 . 10/2/2010
when will next chapter be out
Dreaming 11 chapter 24 . 8/26/2010
Yes, I realize its been two years since you last updated. But please continue it. The plot is amazing and the way you portray the characters, although sometimes a little ooc, are for the most part, very accurate. Your battle scenes, as horrible as you seem to think they are, are AMAZING. You've got this perfect balance between romance and kick-butt action that we so rarely have, so please - please continue.
sakuraxharuno26 chapter 24 . 8/13/2010
this is Truly a great story i can't wait to read more :)
Hazel817 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow... That was deep... :) I can't wait to read the next chap! :)
1,756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »