Reviews for The Will to Be Strong: Legends in The Making
lime green lily chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
My Goddess! Oh dearest Love! Super Crack with the part of, quote:

iSomething flashed in Sakura's eyes, something that look like a last spark of strength, and it made Sasuke stop in his words. "I told Ino once, you know…" she murmured. She slowly raised her foot, and Sasuke waited to see what she would do. "…I have strength…" She rested her sole on his stomach.

"…to match my beauty!" she screamed, and before Sasuke could think it was a mistake to wait, she kicked him hard, sending him flying away from her. He coughed blood, but he managed to regain composure, flipping up and landing on his feet, skidding across the ground.

Sasuke watched her stand up shakily with what he presumed was the last of her strength. Her knees had almost met, and her arms sagged beside her. He couldn't get why she still had that look of determination in her eyes. She's lost… I'm sure she knows that by now… She can't stand up… she'll injure herself more-

"And Sasuke-kun," she called. He looked at her with crazed Sharingan eyes. She smirked. "I think… I'm very pretty."

Sasuke stared with shock. Tenten and Hinata smiled, Kiba and Shino looked taken aback, Lee laughed, and Neji said, "This is hardly the time to be bragging, Haruno." However a small smile graced his lips./i

unquote

Love it!
mfpm chapter 24 . 4/27/2012
Please update? Please? Please? I've been waiting for like a year. Continue the story, please? I'm inlove with it! :)
Iloveallanime18 chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
Hinata's next! Hurry and update, i wanna see her kick ass!
xAi-chanx chapter 24 . 4/22/2012
Sigh. I already knew that it will be ShikaIno, but I can't help hoping that it would be ShikaTema instead...

Oh! No offense, okay? I'm sorry... Just... Just ignore that little comment of mine... :D

Anyway! It's 2012, and you still haven't updated? Aaw man... Just when I was getting excited!

Regarding your story, it was long, well-written, and good. It's like, for me, one of those stories that I could always smile, laugh at the funny scenes, insult the enemy characters, be excited and giddy at the same time... Blah, blah, blah...

About the SasuSaku Rendan, I think it's a bit corny, but it is cute. Ooh, how I'd love to be there and tease Sasuke and Sakura myself!

Whoa. This is the longest review I have ever written. Now, how can I get over this story when you're NOT UPDATING?

I'm putting this on alert anyway, even if it has been more than three years.

If you got tired of reading this, I'm sorry! I just tend to blab all the time in , but not in real life. Oh no, here I go again...

Anyway! When you come back to write this story again, I will very much appreciate it! :)

Bye,

Erin.
The Last Uchiha Survivor chapter 24 . 4/4/2012
loved the story its in my favourites one of the best but are you ever gunna finish it?
xXHeaven-SakuXx chapter 24 . 2/28/2012
Wow! seriously! This is one of my favorite fanfic! It's so wonderful! Go on with your good work! I bet the next chapter is more exciting! and I especially loved Sasu-Saku Rendan!
1234dghgfj chapter 24 . 2/26/2012
Update fast please! or i might die!
Furionknight chapter 24 . 2/15/2012
I look forward to more :)
purpleBellerss chapter 24 . 12/29/2011
So far the story is really great i like the story so much too badd it took a lot of time to make it...PLEASSEE hurry makee more action comedy and romance but not to over the top like when all character became couples at the same time ! I TOTALLY LOVE IT :D
Sleepyreader319 chapter 24 . 12/20/2011
I totally loooooove it! and I thought that the Sasu-Saku Rendan was sooooo cute. Can't wait for the next chapter!
animegyal77 soon angelface714 chapter 24 . 11/8/2011
yay! i love how sasuke and sakura have a combo move! its kinda romantic and i like how they kicked those sand nin's butt! i hope they dont put sakura ina ny real danger, or sasuke's gonna kill them! u havent updated in like 3 years so PLEASE update soon! ASAP
CommanderCousland chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
M'kay, just thought you should know, I NEVER send out reviews to the middle of a fanfic...in fact, guilty as charged, I usually just favorite and alert them instead of reviewing. But seriously, the fight scene was epic. You gotta find a way to give these ideas to Masashi Kishimoto. THIS is the Sakura I want. Eager to fight Sasuke, despite her feelings and her full potential coming to view. Can you believe even after Shippudden, some call her weak? I still think she needs a MAJOR fight scene with Sasuke, and she has to make the cold bastard bleed. Heh, I sound like an Anti Sasuke fan...I actually like him, even if he's being an incredible douchebag at the moment. Whoa, this is possibly the longest review I evet sent. That's how much I love your story! Anyway, I'm gonna keep reading XP
SADsasukefan chapter 24 . 7/14/2011
Okay for one sorry bout not actually logging on but I am at a complete dead zone! Absolutely no net most of the time! I can hardly load the story so I didn't bother trying for hours to log on. I am looking at the clock and its two am well that tells you how much I like your story! I really hope you update soon I really hate waits. I mean what am I suppose to read in my 4 weeks left of summer vacation? Your fic is super! Your oc's fit into the story so well. The only one that was mary sue'ish was itachi-samas girlfriend and I dunno why! She was just in my opinion odd and kinda perfect but oh well.

Naruto smiley :")

Kisame smiley((OO))

(See he has little gills! So cute! And a what the heck? Look on his face!)

EMAIL:
Caffeinated Star chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
A little disappointing that you don't seem to be continuing this, especially since this is one of the few stories I've seen that practically mirror the manga/anime. Of course, I've got to say that Sasuke is much more annoying in the real thing. Anyway, I congratulate you on the amazing choreography in your fight scenes. I myself hate writing them. You probably won't read this, since you seem to have abandoned the story, but I thought I would put my own two cents in. And yes, SasuSaku Rendan is extremely corny. Just saying. But it's okay.
Kurisutiina-chan chapter 24 . 1/19/2011
You like long reviews? Here's a long review!

First of all... where did you go? You have such a great story here and you haven't updated in three years... which is pretty much guaranteed abandonment! And you said that you had it all planned out and everything! As I was making my way through this, I was reading every author's note and my excitement was just bubbling. You had such a well crafted, premeditated plot and I thought it couldn't go wrong.

But it did.

In the one way you can only fix if you read this review and acknowledge the great thing you've left behind!

I mean, I know how hard it is to get back into something once it's been so long, but I have confidence that you can do it... and I implore you to finish this epic!

Your characterization is awesome and I feel like everyone is true to who they're supposed to be. But on top of that, you've created such an intricate tale with new characters (who are in no way Mary Sue-ish by the way) that captures the interest of your readers easily... including me.

The sheer amount of reviews for your story is praise of your writing talent and story crafting skills.

Like I said already, it's such a shame to abandon this story. Especially the cute Sasuke x Sakura goodness that's present in whatever amounts I can get. It's adorable in its smallness!

I really could say so much more... I could complement every chapter for something... for example your battle scenes in the last two were very well done. I've never been able to write a good fight scene (it's just not in my style) and because of that I can more than appreciate a well written one.

Really... come on. You have to continue with this! I know it's been three years but come on!

Now I'm begging.

Ugh!

At least reply to me and tell me why this has been dropped. Pretty please?

Thanks for the entertaining read regardless.
1,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »