Reviews for She told me
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Good read.

Make sure to fix your character tag though! There's no Jonas in this at all...
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
that was a good story. i enjoyed reading it. it made me smile. :)
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Oh, this was achingly sad. You do a good job of conveying how much they want each other and how much they do hold back. Even if they slip up somewhere along the way. This explains a lot about why there are very few shippy moments for a long time after Entity.
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
So well written! Butterfly's were flying all over as I read this. Great!
SJAuthor chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Wow-this was really well done :)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I've read this before on Gateworld but it was so good to read again. Good story.
Redd chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Aw! It was perfect!
Goomba chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Hm? I don't know what to think. I think I like it but it didn't leave that "I LOVED IT" sort of impression soo, that's where I stand. Thanks for the read.

Cheers Jen
tinytimepiece chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Great story!

The only critiscism I have of this is that I can't figure out what the sentence:

"Jack held her face in his hands, his temples pounding and his thoughts fading as he put into this first for no other reason that I damn well want to kiss everything he wished he could say . . . wished he could do . . . wanted to have happen."

is supposed to mean. Otherwise, lovely moving story.
Natters chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
aww. heart wrenching
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
cool story. _
The Last chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
[She didn’t watch him go. And he didn’t look back.]

Hm... definitely thought provoking. A good job [you might want to put a 'title' inbetween the info and the story, to make it a bit more clear that it's starting] and a good read.
liketoread chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Beautifully written story. Lots of UST, and lots of love passing between the two of them. This one's a keeper!
Lulu666 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Amazing - as always!
TLWROX chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
That first part was brillance! Sheer brillance- loved Sam all subdued in the dark and the slight touching... Gorgeous... :) :) :)