Reviews for Scar Tissue
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That was sweet. Simon and Jayne friends maybe brothers oh shiny
alisosia chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
good man talk between Simon and Jayne
simonishot chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Oh, wow! What an interesting take an Simon - most fics have him being overly protective. I know your story Simon didn't, but to actually carry it over and keep that theme running...

*Squees madly* I want to have your babies.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
ain't it just figure Simon would say "court." 'S too sweet for words.

Thanx for the tip on Chinese slang. Waiting happily for the next installment.
lunar47 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I am loving your "little things" series. I especially loved in this one how Simon gave Jayne permission to court his sister. Can't wait to read more.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Your 'Little Things' stories are so true to the characters and the way they were written, Joss Wheadon would be proud of you. I've always loved the J/R combo, but your stories make it realistic. Love 'em, keep up the wonderful work.
The Pineapple chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I just read your whole series. My mom couldn't pull me from the computer to do the dishes, I was so deep in it. You perfectly capture the character's thoughts, personalities, and feelings as the audience sees it. I'm a huge fan, and mildly jealous of your writing skills :)

Keep it up.
Stardove chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I'm a new reader, and just read the whole series. It's great. They do seem to fit somehow, I would never have thought of that.
Wrenn8811 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I love this story line it's great, I only have one question, In the show Jayne says the box is from his Mother and the letter is signed Love Mother.

Keep on writing, please :)

Wrenn
Grav chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Only Jayne could end a dance party in a tavern brawl. Sans tavern, of course, but still, it is one of his many gifts.

I liked "hearing" the contrast between Simon and Jayne. It was very nicely written. And Mal continues to have hilarious lines in perfect syntax. I can just imagine River plotting the prettiest course...
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Again...so loving this series-and not just sayin' cause I BETA. In fact...I BETA **BECAUSE** I love it.