Reviews for Touch of the Moon
Bloomrini chapter 1 . 7/28
Nice one!
Katamabob chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Sweet _ I love Remus. And wolves mate for life, y'know ;)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I like it.
DaniDM chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Interesting. I read this without the other story. Looks like I have to backtrack...Oh...I warned the reader. I was just looking for something short for now.
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Yay! They got together without his 'furry little problem' being

a problem! Giggling again, but at least it's not crying. Dorcas is a little witch with a b! Remus gave her all he could without hurting her and that wasn't good enough for her. At least Tonks knows how to appreciate that. YFF,

Jane Weasley
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Oh good, maybe you should do more from Remus's perspective. Very good anyway. :)
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I’m reading everything, sort of skipping around but I’ll get to them all soon. See, you didn’t have to hint at me twice. - I’m also glad my other reviews made you smile. Now onto the review for this story :D

Ok, I’ll ask nicely. Please let me choke Rosier? I’ll do it with the utmost respect. Hehe. I really enjoy your characterizations. It’s hard to make me hate a character but you seem to have it down to a science. And your Remus is just delightful, so very interesting and definitely enthralling.
missindependent1127 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Yeah! How great was that? Beyond great actually, I can't wait to read the sequel to Once in a Blue Moon.
Pheo chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Love your stuff, as always!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aww...I like the mental inventories and the sweet ending.
purebristles chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I like dangerous, wolfy Lupin. Thanks for writing this outtake.
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I love this! I enjoyed 'Once in a Blye Moon' too, so obviously I like this. I feel like ripping somebody's head off whenever Evan comes on the scene. My dad just closed the door of his bedroom, both he and my mom are inside...
Isaboo chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
HEHEHE...lalala...very good...
KatieBell70 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
'Big Boy knickers' You kill me! This was really good, particularly the argument in latin. I would love to see a little more of his take on the night they met, which is my favorite part of Blue Moon. And The little red riding hood reference was great!

PS: Am Ozma from Checkmated (she of the 'feral shagging' review.)
Funnykido chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
What big eyes she had.

Oh, because THATS not creepy AT ALL!

Very touching, *snickers* Animal magnetism. Although it did answer my questions about the last 'Moon' chapter. So he doesn't transform . . . I'm feeling terribly foolish for having forgotten that about the Wolfsbane potion. I'm such a bad Harry Potter-er. Forgive the lack of grammar.

Now, two reviews, which is my current record for recent reviews! Yay to me! Now my history essay calls *groan* I expect a LONG review-reply to 'Moon' tomorrow, lol.