Reviews for “Unmask your heart Then show us your smile”
Mask de Smith chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Genius...
Scarecrow chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Why did you leave out Kevin? He was disguised as an employee, but he was part of the slaughter.
ghetto13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
don't get it good story
Hats Off To My Generation chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
It would be nice if people would learn to get past crappy reviews and... different looking graphics and the like. But, people are people...

I truly enjoyed reading this. I haven't read fanfiction period for a long time now, but...

Maybe this has rekindled my interest?

You own what's left of my soul. Good job.
The Asylum of the Devitory chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Wee bit on the urply side, (certainly not the kind of lingo you'd expect from a 13 year old), but hey, good read anyway.
Sandberry chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Well written as this was, I always figured Emir hadn't enjoyed assassinating the Smith Syndicate, hence the committing suicide on the roof.

Regardless, reading about Con, Coyote, and Mask's death's is as saddening as watching, which is a good thing, by the way.
HaroldOfTheRocks chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Wow that was really good... but seeing as how Coyote smith and Dan Smith were my faerites i would have thought they would putt up a better fight. Plus what a bout Kevin Smith
pipking chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Great writing - 'wow' quality.
Mysticsecret chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
That was awesome. Dude, have you read a plot analysis on Killer 7? That's some deep shit right there, man, and I hate using the word deep. Killer 7 is the most awesome game I've ever played. Oh, and by the way, I appreciate the review on my Killer 7 story. It's nice to share a love for Killer 7 with someone. And another thing, the song that Emir is whistling was in the credits as "Greensleeves," though the tune is the same a "What Child is This" or something. Hell, I thought it was "What Child is This" too. Hope to read more of your stories.

~*Mysticsecret*~
Cellardoor - Karen chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
OMG!

You really have a mind of a killer!

That is just cool.

You should write more of those kind of things, like thinking as that killer.
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Wow, dude. I freaking love you. D

That was beautiful, I think it really captured the feelings of that whole Target.

Write more, 'kay?
Bonnet chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
This was wonderful. I can't even stress to you how well this fanfiction was written. You captured everything so perfectly that I felt this dialogue should have been in the game. If you ever feel the need to write anything else, please let me know. Leave me in suspense for all I care, but I want to look forward to more.