Reviews for Dream Slayer
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
LOved this! Never expected the cops to show up!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Hahaha. The cops predicament is so funny.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
I HATE YOU FOR DOING THIS! GET DEAN BACK TO SAMMY RIGHT FREAKING NOW!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Sammy will destroy the Slayer! He's a Winchestser!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
That's not good.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I hate Joe.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
If Joe comes in, I want Dean to shoot him.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Uh-oh. I can already tell this Dream Slayer is going to cause some major disturbances.
Nathissica chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
good story, this is the best supernatural fic on here!
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Great fic! :)
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
I know this has been here a while, but I came, I read, I liked it so thought I'd tell ya. Another good one.
Yellowwolf chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
ooh! Nice story! I loved it! Poor Sam :( I'm glad everything turned out okay!
Twinchy chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
Very tightly paced fic with breath-taking cliffhangers between the chapters. Thanks to your wonderful writing I could really feel the boys' desperation at Sam's injuries and the inevitability of the fight with the demon (I loved Dean's count:"Winchester boys 2; Dream Slayer 0").

As this is (according to the author's note) your first Supernatural story, it's indeed awesome! You had a nice grab on the characters right from the beginning and my only disagreement with you would have been that I'm sure Dean would have decked that Joe McMann and his friends earlier already.

One thing struck me as odd though: don't police cars usually have the front rows separated from the back seat with bars or bullet-proof glass?

And Dean was right; they'd better beat it before those two cops are found (BTW, gagging them in the woods after tying them up seemed a bit exaggerated even if the older Winchester wanted to make sure he had enough time to save Sam).

Gorgeous start for writing SPN fics!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
awesome fic! loved it, dream slayer, wowzers. soo cool

your writing style is fantastic, i'm totally absorbed when im reading

so cool

kudos!

XsarahX
Izzy4 chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
I really enjoyed this. A good story with a creepy monster and the brothers in character. Well done.