Reviews for Revelations
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 4 . 9/20
Yaaay Angsty McFak U is a happy boy!
Salivour chapter 1 . 9/8

First off, this - together with Expectations - is one of my favourite stories on here. I'm re-reading (again) and finally decided to review. I really do hope you decide one day to come back and update (: I've found the story to be well-written, with fantastic characterisation and I have enjoyed getting into each of the characters heads.

The games are some of my favourites and firsts as a kid. I still replay them every now and then. So I'm enjoying discovering the game again through your story, although tweaked, it's in ways that are interesting and well - a little bit of what I'd like to have happened. Sucker for a Damas-knows-about-Jak story.

To kick off, isn't Jak such a ray of sunshine? He's either got absolutely nothing to do, or one or two *minor* tasks.

(Now why did that seem familiar?) I wasn't entirely sure what this was referring to here, my best guess was that the light behind and life muted - possibly referring to Jak's light form?

(Get a job, Jak) Chapter 24...Daxter: You know, when I said get a job, this isn't exactly what I had in mind... Plus, this does set up a nice plot line of Jak discovering what he's going to be doing with his life.

(shouldn't be surprised, though..) - you've only got two dots at the end there.

(ignoring the way his vision was trembling) Eating isn't Jak's strong point, and showering. This guy needs domesticity lessons.
(larger Metal Heads have retain
ed a fair bit of intelligence, despite Kor's demise) That seems to suggest that they were reliant, at least in part, on their leader for intelligence, either individually, or more, likely that Samos thought they'd scatter without a uniting force. And there's Samos going into 'Jak still needs training to find his way out of the village mode.

(Mar help him) What did people say before? Hm. Sage help him?

(With all that girly hair) The one bit of domesticity Jak's good at. Don't knock the poor guy!

(A Metal Head. Feels...Different.) Is Jak sensing more than seeing the Metal Head here?

(Sig would be down to only his backup gun) And his knives, don't forget! Very advised, knife-fighting with large Metal Heads. Though you would think that Sig would have a better selection of weapons. Unless Marie Ellen gets jealous.

(before I... loose control) Should be lose control.

(and leap out of the cave) I think it should be leaped out - also, I got slightly confused with positioning here, I thought the Metal Heads were in the cave - not around it.

I did find the switch to first person a bit odd, especially with - I think - everything else in the story (I'm counting Revelations and Expectations together, by the way) third person. It certainly wasn't badly written, I just found that it felt odd to be in a different perspective. Then again, this bit does work better first person. So, yeah.

(No.. he really only had one option) - again, only two dots there.

(ran out of power a couple hundred years from now) Where do I get one?

(The seal of the House of Mar) I do love that you've taken such a regular story and taken it so much further than just Damas and Jak meeting and having a heart-to-heart. It feels so much more real (:
And just so we're clear: Updates! Seriously. I know it's been a year, but I'd still love to read the end of one of my favourite stories on here (:
Stratoc chapter 5 . 6/8
It's been a while since a fanfic interested me so much. This was an incredible fic and I am thoroughly impressed (the characterization is so on point!). Man, I just adored this fic. I'm a little late to the fandom, but this fic is definitely one of my all time favorites. I'm going to read the sequel now!
lokkish chapter 5 . 2/27
I love this story. I've read it about five times since you made that last chapter all those years ago, and I rarely read anything more than once. Your do picture of Jak and Sug were just spit in and I love every moment of it. I also love Expectations, it just was never finished so I can't say I love it more.
Anyways love your writing style and this story in particular. Just wanted to say.
Cyan Quartz chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Woah, nice style. This is really hooking me.
pip chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
i love it
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
NO! More! Is there a sequel?

Whoops, there is.

beautiful, perfect end.

"Doctor Seem says I need to take two light eco baths a day, if I kill a bunch of metal-heads and their dark eco goes into me. I take a third if I have trouble sleeping."

XD My little thoughts, I mean, Jak will need to balance with the dark. But he should take a couple of light eco baths from now on. I mean, it cured his a point.

And that's a VAST improvement.
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 5/10/2015

I mean, the whole, Jak absorbing the light eco and the transformation, how you wrote the scene was pure brilliance!

Really, and the astonishment that jak wasn't destroyed, the two light and dark need to be balanced. Because Jak was still pure in heart, the light eco managed to meld with him. Undo the dark eco damage, but also left it there.

Ying and Yang, it's beautiful!

I Freaking LOVe this story!
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Astounding! Sig Finally learns the truth, and so will Damas.

Don;t they realize?

Light can't exist with the dark, and vice versa?

Too much light, you warp to darkness. For the brighter the light, the darker the shadow.

And too much evil, destroys evil.

Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 5/10/2015

I mean, Jak comes to and is steadyed by Damas, who feels an immediate pull toward jak.

I love this, always the 'what ifs' wanting more stories centering around Damas and his son :D

Good ol' loyal daxter, a little hurt he wasn't brought. But loyal.

And Sig, he needs more attention. Doing all this for Jak to save him _
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I love this. Jak and Sig have a sorta...brotherly, or uncle-nephew sorta relatinship here. I love :D

They stick by each other, and look out for them.

And with Jak feeling isolated, or helps to have Sig.

And good ol' Sig. Risking banishment to save Jak, only to find the seal of Mar!
Ouchie chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
damn this is REALLY freaking good. I guess its the most popular fanfiction in the jack and daxter fandom for a reason. Shit this is good.
Ouchies chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
"together forever only worked for people in love, and as much as he loved daxter he knew that he was only a best froend and as such would always take second place in Dax's life. "

This line right here man. This hit me hard, because its the EXACT THOUGHT PROCESSES I'VE BEEN HAVING LATELY. I didnt know other people could think like this... is it petty to think like this? damn... this fic just slapped me in my face and it's only the first chapter.
Miko Rune chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
OK, first i am so beyond ecstatic that you updated Expectations. However, Because the story's so long I have decided to reread the entire series start to finish again before reading your update. It'll catch me up on anything I might have forgotten since last time I read it. So wait up for review at the latest chapter while I get to enjoy your story all over again. I love this story.

See you at the finish.-
seireidoragon chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
This was great and I'm definitely reading the sequel!