Reviews for Revelations
pip chapter 5 . 5/29
i love it
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 5/10
NO! More! Is there a sequel?

Whoops, there is.

beautiful, perfect end.

"Doctor Seem says I need to take two light eco baths a day, if I kill a bunch of metal-heads and their dark eco goes into me. I take a third if I have trouble sleeping."

XD My little thoughts, I mean, Jak will need to balance with the dark. But he should take a couple of light eco baths from now on. I mean, it cured his depression...to a point.

And that's a VAST improvement.
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 5/10
I LOVED THIS!

I mean, the whole, Jak absorbing the light eco and the transformation, how you wrote the scene was pure brilliance!

Really, and the astonishment that jak wasn't destroyed, the two light and dark need to be balanced. Because Jak was still pure in heart, the light eco managed to meld with him. Undo the dark eco damage, but also left it there.

Ying and Yang, it's beautiful!

I Freaking LOVe this story!
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 5/10
Astounding! Sig Finally learns the truth, and so will Damas.

IF THOSE CRAZY MONK BASTARDS DON'T KILL HIM!

Don;t they realize?

Light can't exist with the dark, and vice versa?

Too much light, you warp to darkness. For the brighter the light, the darker the shadow.

And too much evil, destroys evil.

Dastards!
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 5/10
LOVE THIS!

I mean, Jak comes to and is steadyed by Damas, who feels an immediate pull toward jak.

I love this, always the 'what ifs' wanting more stories centering around Damas and his son :D

Good ol' loyal daxter, a little hurt he wasn't brought. But loyal.

And Sig, he needs more attention. Doing all this for Jak to save him _
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 5/10
I love this. Jak and Sig have a sorta...brotherly, or uncle-nephew sorta relatinship here. I love :D

They stick by each other, and look out for them.

And with Jak feeling isolated, or outcast...it helps to have Sig.

And good ol' Sig. Risking banishment to save Jak, only to find the seal of Mar!
Ouchie chapter 4 . 4/19
damn this is REALLY freaking good. I guess its the most popular fanfiction in the jack and daxter fandom for a reason. Shit this is good.
Ouchies chapter 1 . 4/19
"together forever only worked for people in love, and as much as he loved daxter he knew that he was only a best froend and as such would always take second place in Dax's life. "

This line right here man. This hit me hard, because its the EXACT THOUGHT PROCESSES I'VE BEEN HAVING LATELY. I didnt know other people could think like this... is it petty to think like this? damn... this fic just slapped me in my face and it's only the first chapter.
Miko Rune chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
OK, first i am so beyond ecstatic that you updated Expectations. However, Because the story's so long I have decided to reread the entire series start to finish again before reading your update. It'll catch me up on anything I might have forgotten since last time I read it. So wait up for review at the latest chapter while I get to enjoy your story all over again. I love this story.

See you at the finish.-
seireidoragon chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
This was great and I'm definitely reading the sequel!
Sage Nightwing chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
i like it.
sequel is next.
yay!

Sage
DragonsFlame117 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
It's funny, this and expectations are two of my most loved jak n damas stories, heck, it's one of my favorite stories period. And I always forget how short the first part is, especially with how wonderfully long the sequel is. Still loving and crying and laughing with these stories.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I LOVED IT!
CJ-T-Bone chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Jak said it, "that was awesome"
DarkEcoFreak chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
When did the rating change?! And I must admit, I can't see why it was rated M at first. I'm not seeing anything that needed an M rating. Well anyway…

I loved that! It was so freakin epic! I absolutely loved the part where Jak scares the monk with his fangs. I died of laughter. Oh and the "girly men" as well. Those moments were priceless!

Everything about this was wonderful! Your an amazing writer so that only adds to an amazing fic