Reviews for Fallen From Grace
ValzBrownie chapter 57 . 8/25/2013
*standing ovation* this is by far the best jate fanfic I have read!
The10thHatter chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Haha this was SUCH a cute chapter!
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 57 . 10/26/2009
A very splendid story, I really enjoyed every second of it.
ME chapter 49 . 4/3/2007
I was your muse! I was so your muse for that chapter! God, gotta love Shannon, or me...meh. But it was just so AMAZING how they got together. Perhaps you should post the getting together bit as oneshot. Clearly one of the best scenarios...

Though I'm still partial to the whole, argue in the rain, and wham up against the tree, hot and heavy - get together scenario too...
EternalConfusion chapter 25 . 4/1/2007
Aww...I really must tell you...My Sammy's lovely! She's the best Sammy ever! hehe, oh God, this chapter's done all sorts of things to me.

I decided that if Jaters were easter eggs, they'd be Lindor eggs - not only are they too lovely, but on the oustide they're all strong and hard like, but on the inside, they're all soft, and goey and have so been melted :p

But yes, this was a wonderful chapter. It's so sad that she was forced to part from her family, the scene was so emotionally, I thought you wrote it wonderfully. As my parents often say: The girl did good! I now have to read on, cause I can't go to bed where they're all seperated! That's just unspeakable for a jater like me, so I must read on...yes...and by the time I go to bed, I'll make sure that you've got...580 reviews :D
EternalConfusion chapter 23 . 4/1/2007
O, Sammy, that description of them all smoothering (right word?) the fire was beautiful.

And yes, I'm sad and bored enough to be re-reading this again, probably for at least the third thing. But, I watched Signs earlier, and Abigal Breslin was in that, and she must have been like five...and I was just like Kaia! hehe. So yeah. You know that I love this, but I just had to let you know that bit was extra special :D
cmspi chapter 57 . 12/28/2006
I guess I'm a bit of a late reviewer, but I've been with this story from the beginning. I just was dreading reading the last chapter and seeing it come to an end. And I was really busy. )

Triplet Kasey has my name! Except with a K, not a C. Ah well. Great job. I hope one day my writing will meet your standards. I'll buy your book when you publish!
EternalConfusion chapter 57 . 10/9/2006
It's so sad to see this come to an end :( I actually enjoyed you nagging me to read and check over your chapters. And they were all usually good :) It's been an awesome fic, and if you do one day put out a sequel, you can guarantee that I'm interested :D *huggles*
BooneShannon4evr chapter 57 . 10/7/2006
OMG! I'm so sad it's over, I've followed it since the very beginning. I'm actually crying right now. I loved this story since the very first chapter and I can't believe that it's over. "The road goes on forever, but the party never ends" lalala lol. The Skate moment was really cute, I understand how he felt. I loved their vows. This whole story is so amazing I love it. Good job on it, nothing compares. Good luck in all of your other stories.

Your loyal fan,

Marisa
Shadowfax27 chapter 57 . 10/6/2006
BRAVO! *applauds* I know I haven't ever reviewed until now, but you've done a fantastic job with story! I loved the last line. I think it really captures the sum of the entire fic. And I can empathize with writing a story for over a year... I'm in the middle of one right now. *g*
Mystery Island chapter 57 . 10/5/2006
Thank you for this fic! It was the perfect end and I totally understand that you finished it in a perfect moment!
Jate-JoDe chapter 57 . 10/5/2006
*cries* I can't believe it, its really the end. thank you for writing and sharing this incredible story with us. *cries some more* sorry just so emotional. I love this fic so much, definitly one of the best Jate storys written. also you rock and are an amazing and talented author. brilliant work.

Ella
astacia chapter 57 . 10/5/2006
OMG! I can't believe this story is over. You are the best writer of Jack and Kate on this entire chunk of rock we call Earth. I am going to miss this little(who am I kidding, it's huge now!) family so much. How awesome was her ending up having triplets. I could go on and on but I need to wipe the tears away now because I can't see the screen anymore. Good bye 'Fallen From Grace', it's been an absolute pleasure.
SGCFan4ever chapter 57 . 10/4/2006
Oh! I'm going to miss this story so much! Thank you so much for a year of entertainment! I'm sorry to see it end, but I think you did it at the perfect place.
PinaNaranja chapter 57 . 10/4/2006
*Katy is a pile of sappy mush in the corner with a puddle of tears around her* OMG! I can't believe it's over Sammy! I guess I can survive that as long as you can update your other stories too! *goes off to cry some more* OMG! TONIGHT IS THE PREMIERE!

xoxoxoxo