Reviews for Tell Me Again In Two Days
You are an AMAZING write, never stop!
wissaaguayo chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
What a wonderful story! My favorite of yours so far.
NelumboGryffindor chapter 22 . 10/29/2014
Awesome..
Every single chapter, every single time they came together and were driven apart..beautifully written..
Hope they make a series out of this..
Loved it.. :)
Anonymous chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
2 days,huh. Better than Batman Beyond at least.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
I have to say, Diana threw her life away for what? Both she and Batman got cheated.
moneygreen932 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
this was probably the best Bruce and Alfred chapter I have read from you yet i literally laughed my ass off many times through this chapter and my cheeks hurt from the constant smiling from the humor... You capture the both of them and their interactions perfectly.. the way that Alfred is Bruce's (probably only) intellectual equal and his sarcasm which defeats Bruce.. You also got the feeling of Alfred knowing when to be a butler and when to be the aggressive friend/father to Bruce.. all in all a supremely entertaining chapter probably the funniest I've read since looking at BM/WW stories yet
RetroGecko chapter 22 . 4/17/2014
Such an amazing story, so sad and happy at the same time
LOTSlover chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
I have to tell you I LOVE THIS FIC! You are an amazing writer! Hope you continue to write more BM/WW! It's so sexy! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Sexy as hell. Nice one.
Maculedes chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
uno de los mejores capitulos BMWW que he leido , Felicitaciones !
Guest chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
magnifica historia, un gusto leela...
Neesha chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Though I haven't read yet the entire story, i would conclude this is my most favorite chapter. The description seemed so real that I feel I was in the scenario watching Bruce and Diana. Choice of words used added romance to the scenes and the way how the feelings and thoughts of the characters are delivered absolutely caught the deepest of me.. so nostalgic, so precious and melancholic at the same time . . but indeed, i felt the intense urge Bruce and Diana.. ..
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
So beautiful. Your stories always make me cry.
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
Loved the story, I know you wont be reading this but i will comment anyway. This story had so much emotion in it. I also loved the songs you chose for this. Learning to Breathe, Iris (favorite song of mine), My Immortal such beautiful songs. Am I blue from Kevin Conroy would have been a nice touch at the end. Thanks for an awesome story. Oh yeah I am also from PH!
smileymeme chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Omfg this story was INCREDIBLE
The plot was so well thought out and you're such a BEAUTIFUL writer I was literally in tears at parts
One of the best wonderbat stories! 333333