Reviews for Shadowed Wolf: Sasuke's Tale
meg chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
i really wish you would finish this story its great and i wont to find out the ending
Instant fan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I like your stories a lot... Despite tge grammatical and spelling errors (which are few and far in between). I am peeved, however, at the fact that this story is not finished. Especially since yoi said that you do not like to leave fans hanging. Well... I'm hanging... By a measly thread... And it's about to snap. Hahaha.
Razz chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Its been forever since you updated, and I'm not leaving until you do dammit! Xp
Keight Ylonen chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
hi! nwn

eh, just wondering, will there be an update anytime soon? I do hope so. please?
I PERSON chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
ahhhh, i've been waiting forever pleeeeease update, please i wanna know what happens
Reading wanderer chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
update of rusty metal sporks will be thrown at you. it's been 4 years already
Gwenhyfer chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Great story! It's really cool. I think it's really brilliant. I totally love it. I hope you'll continue it someday.
Lady Red 88 chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Hmm, again, very interesting. You have a different take on Sasuke (which seems to be your norm for all the interpretations of "Naruto" characters) but you wanted to know if we could tell you if we though any characters were getting OOC.

Well, you'll be surprised but I think Orochimaru is. I know! Weird but I don't see his nature as perverted (and thus rape inclined). I think it's more snake like, just that. He's creepy and sadistic and power hungry. I think things like emotions for him, are beneath him.

Thus I guess I'm saying I think the rape didn't really work. I like the idea of Sasuke being a bit tramutised but its altogether too much. The rape scenario kinda makes Sasuke seem out of character. Don't get me wrong, I believe any normal 13/14 yr old would act that way but it doesn't fit with the whole "Naruto" world feel. It deviates too much, if you get my gist?

Well, it's your tale and I love the plot. Very origninal and I'm also enjoying your OCs. Looking forward to more! _-

Red*
Doomforyou chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
Though its unlikely that you'll restart a fic this old, or that you're even still doing fanfiction, but if you are I'd like it if you continued working on this one.
KashiHime chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
Just noticed, in pervious chapters it's been "Ashanta" and in this one it was "Ashante" just so you know.
BitterSweet27 chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
OMG. How could you end there! I just found this wonderful story today and read all the chapters, when it ends like that! I really hope the next chapter comes out soon! I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens with Itachi! I wonder how Sasuke got the wolf inside of him? I wonder if Itachi knows, I doubt it...
Sunshine chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
Fascinating read. Love it. Nice little cliffhanger you left us with .
Avliss chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Please continue!

I luv ur story!
Aethyria chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Nice story. It's really gd! I luv 2 read some more if only there were more chptrs. Can u hurry up & update? I really want 2 read the ending! It's nearly a YEAR since u last updated. Can update sooner? Pls, i nid 2 know the ending! _
shugotenshi1314 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
AH! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED YET? I love this story! hurry and update! please! you're killing me here!