Reviews for Stop the World! I Wanna Get Off
I would've loved a sequel, but this is short, sweet, and lovely!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/15
I really love sassy Harry XD
I hope somebody says thankyou to Draco.
driftwood-in-the-sun chapter 1 . 6/7
The giving up had me shaking with joy, laughter and satisfaction. Honestly, the entire hp thing is that he is just always doing that stuff and expectations. This was amazing. This was such a beautiful f you to everything. This was probably the best fanfic i have read from all sorts of twisted points of views. Wow. WOW. I will be reading this again soon. Just wow.
FakeDoNico chapter 1 . 2/20
I love so much this fanfic. Fuck.
Aww.. I wish there was more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Hi me again. I'm the one who loved your title. I thought it was good. There were a couple parts where I think the dialogue was a little weak and there was a bit of not quite sticking to who the characters are in the book, but overall I really liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This has got to be practically my favorite title ever! Seriously, I clicked on this thing and didn't even read it just to tell you that. But don't worry, I'm not a douche, I'll read it and leave a review and everything, just, seriously good title.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Noooo this was beautiful! Why is this only a one shot?! I WANT MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Yaaaaaassssss
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Oh my...that...unbelievable. That's all I will say about it. That, and Harry had every right to be upset and retire from being the boy people kept telling him he needed to be
sodasoda chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
wAIT THAT'S IT?! that was lovely though, absolutely wonderful
IS THERE A SEQUEL?
BaileyLynnXX chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This is so brilliant! Love it!
readingaccount chapter 1 . 11/22/2014

THIS IS THE BEST I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME

SWEET SALAZAR

BRILLIANT.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Draco set himself up from the start. Harry is still not owning him anything. Though he probably ought to be thankful, that Draco drew him out of his funk.