Reviews for Stop the World! I Wanna Get Off
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU RULE DRACO! WOOOOOOOH!~
chachingmel123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Woah, hold your horses.

What the actual hell?

For me, this one shot started out amazingly well, Harry giving up was completely understandable when his life seems to be determination to kick him when hes down but than you dropped a bell shell.

The bomb shell named HarryxDraco.

Okay Malfoy is extremely possessive I can stomach that but since when did Harry become gay?

You gave no indication that Harry was even romately interested in Draco so what the heck was the aftermath of the forced kiss about!?

Harry clearly hated it, any normal person would have walked away, avoid that person for all eternity, heck even transfer schools not this...

Do whatever that person wanted them to do even though there not gay.

I think we‘ve all grown so used to seeing HarryxDraco that people just gloss over the last few paragraphs and not see the serious problem in the writing.

If you want to make a HarryxDraco story than have it as a main theme and let us see how Harry falls in love with Draco or give a rational and realistic response to that kiss.

Because that ending was just bull.

How the hell can just one kiss be enough to make Harry start caring again? What the heck!?

The way you just throw that in there just makes me want to face palm and weep for the story that started off so well for me and could have been one of the greats.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I would've loved a sequel, but this is short, sweet, and lovely!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I really love sassy Harry XD
I hope somebody says thankyou to Draco.
driftwood-in-the-sun chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
The giving up had me shaking with joy, laughter and satisfaction. Honestly, the entire hp thing is that he is just always doing that stuff and expectations. This was amazing. This was such a beautiful f you to everything. This was probably the best fanfic i have read from all sorts of twisted points of views. Wow. WOW. I will be reading this again soon. Just wow.
FakeOfNico chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I love so much this fanfic. Fuck.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Aww.. I wish there was more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Hi me again. I'm the one who loved your title. I thought it was good. There were a couple parts where I think the dialogue was a little weak and there was a bit of not quite sticking to who the characters are in the book, but overall I really liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This has got to be practically my favorite title ever! Seriously, I clicked on this thing and didn't even read it just to tell you that. But don't worry, I'm not a douche, I'll read it and leave a review and everything, just, seriously good title.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Noooo this was beautiful! Why is this only a one shot?! I WANT MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Yaaaaaassssss
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Oh my...that...unbelievable. That's all I will say about it. That, and Harry had every right to be upset and retire from being the boy people kept telling him he needed to be
sodasoda chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
wAIT THAT'S IT?! that was lovely though, absolutely wonderful
IS THERE A SEQUEL?
BaileyLynnXX chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This is so brilliant! Love it!