Reviews for Black Magic Woman
DragonGolem chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Very cute and amusing. I always enjoy your stories.
Koi no Soshan chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
There’s one thing that I have to say: I’m really not fond of the hikari/yami dynamic, mostly for its habit of playing fast and loose with canon. However, this set of yuri stories of yours really help remind me that in and of itself, it’s a very interesting idea, and *can* be written well. It’s an interesting dynamic here, and one which explores the ‘yami’ as a slightly darker contrast, and slightly darker than she was in canon, without losing sight of her character.

Mana was still the very bouncy Mana (though which version were you basing on for her characterization? I’d guess not the Japanese anime, since the thought of anime Mana being casual about sex is…historically accurate but not fitting her character), and her viewpoint was very fun to read. However Anzu is the one who steals the show for me- I just love the description of Anzu’s feelings on dueling here. It just matches her perfectly, and is especially great to see in a fandom which tends to forget that Anzu actually is quite a good duelist, even if she isn’t as interested in it as Yuugi and Jounouchi.

And you made me *like* present tense prose! That’s always something for me to applaud.
Splendid Shadows chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Aww this is a cute chapter! I love the idea of Anzu having her own yami (I like Anzu; I dunno why some people don't).
Dragon2900 chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Cuutenes! Anzu and Mana work so well together!
Mizuki hikari chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
continue please! it was a little confusing but it was really good .
Rust Tea chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Awesome chapter! Hee, playful Mana! You keep everyone so in-character! That's a little hard to come by lately... Anyway, awsomely adorable, you rock!-
PyrrhicVictories chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Ya know... I really liked that. A very clever take on the character of the DMG. And it's so nice to see Anzu get a little respect!
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Cool story.
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
interesting ... I never seen that pair before .