Reviews for Don't Worry 'Bout a Thing
lken1995 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
cute, really cute!
Lady Starwing chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
WOO-HOOT! Country! -dances around- Yeah, I know the song, I like it too! Really cute!
Quetzalcoatl Mistress chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
If this wasn't sheeloyd, I'd like it.

Now, trying to get rid of all sheenaxlloyd images, I must say that you have a knack for cuteness!

The pairing is hopeless (I mean.. come on! Colloyd is like.. obvious.) but the fic is cute; therefore, I applaud you.
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
that was cute... heehee... i liked how you had the song lyrics in the middle of everything, that was good. the words really fit...
bright snow chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Personally, I didn't think Sheena was much in character at all... Lloyd was, somewhat. And about the little lines of the fanfic; I just skipped over them. They jolted my train of thinking while I was trying to read, so that's why I started to skim over them. I don't think it had much to do with the story at all as well...

Liked the image of Little Lloyd in a giant mass of coats, though. Pretty cute image; I can see him rolling into that one tree.
mika chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
cuteness
A. R. Russ chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
For a second there I was thinking, "How does this song fit?" Then I got to the end and went, "Oh!" That was fun. I like things that make me think, especially at one thirty in the morning! XD The fur ball thing made me laugh, too.
A very odd fellow chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Haha, heard of the song? I love it! Only one mistake in the lyrics, which I'm also going from memory, so it's possible there's more, in "life's a miss" miss should be mess. The shameless line sounded strange; although it did remind me of a Garth Brooks song. I don't know; it just seems like there's a better word that could be used. I wish I could help you, but I have to get up in 4 and 1/2 hours, so I need to get to sleep.
SharpesThorns chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I love that song!
flyingdoomperson chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
KNOW THAT SONG IT IS ONE FO MY FAVS other than that this is a very good fic please make it more than a one shot i'm beging you