Reviews for The Memr'y of All That
Hummingbird2 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
"Um, Hoshi?"

She turned back to him warily.

"Do you still think I'm pretty?" he asked, deadpan. At the look on her face, he burst out laughing.

Oh, I love that, thank you!
Begoogled chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Just wanted to tell you what a wonderful sweet story this was. I enjoyed the interaction between the three in the jungle. And Hoshi's questions and the guys' responses was so cute! I'd love to read more in this direction :)
fififolle chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Singing LOL! All very sweet? Is there any more? I could read more...
fififolle chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Oh wow, this was filled with all kinds of loveliness! Excellent atmos set-up, wonderful image of the 'changed' Hoshi, 'Tuesday' LOL, *gulps* cute moment Hoshi quizzing them, 'rescuement' gorgeous!, Then BAM, uh oh! great stuff, right, I'm off to chapter 2...
wolfling chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
I've run out of witty things to say, oh no!

Oh well. I do like the last bit though, tis wonderful. Please update, hearing more would be interesting.

~wolfling
Rinne chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
I'm glad Trip teased Hoshi right at the end.
firebirdgirl chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Nice update! Hopefully R/S? Patiently waiting for the next chapter, Happy writing!
Hisster chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Great story so far. I love Trip stories the best,he is my favorite character.

Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work!

Hisster
volley chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
LOL! The conversation with Hoshi was cute. But is that the end of the story? Or should we expect more?
Exploded Pen chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
LOL! Cool chapter :D...erm...can't think of anything else to say :S Pretty useless review really *shrugs* Ahh well twas ace, update!

~*~Exploded Pen~*~
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Great beginning, especially loved Hoshi off her rocker...I can't wait to see where you take this, Happy writing!
PJ in NH chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Very interesting. Loved the inebriated Hoshi!
elbcw chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Keep it up!

What will happen next. I always enjoy a mystery, nomally you can see where a story is heading, but not with this one.

Well done!
Sita Z chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
"We are just too pretty for God to let us die". Now that's a line to remember :). Can't wait to see where you're going with this, great job so far!

~Sita~
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Very interesting, so far. Please continue.