Reviews for Flying V
Zoe chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
ranodm tidbit of information, I just rewatched all three ducks movies and was coming here to read fic, and since some of the names and faces are still a little fuzzy I was at the internet movie database and I was looking up who was who and found out that the girl who played connie, and the guy who played Guy, are married, howinteresting is that, young love found on the set of the mighty ducks maybe? Thought you'd find it interesting if you didn't already know. Cute story BTW.

They got married June of last year, and had a daughter March of this year. The little girl's name is Natalie. :)
LOVEthemducks5 chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
aw... I LOVED YOUR STORY. I ALSO LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS.

YOUR A FABULOUSE WRITER AND I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP WRITING MD FF

IF U DO WRITE MORE I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO READING UR STORYS:)
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
Aw, man! This story was so good! I wish it hadn't been so short. You should write more stories. I'd DEFINITELY read them. Catch ya on the flip side.
account-deleted-1990 chapter 4 . 11/8/2005

Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 11/7/2005
Hey, it makes sense. And Guy was SO sweet! That...wasn't supposed to rhyme. Anyways, good chapter. Waiting for more when you can get 'em up. And YES, I DID my handle from the show. Catch ya on the flip side.
LOVEthemducks4 chapter 4 . 11/7/2005
aw... Guy is such a sweatie. Seventeen year old Emma kinda reminds me of myself cause i'm definetly not a morning person. Yea! Connie is having a baby! Great chapter and as usual update soon.
lisa ann chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
keep writting!
LOVEthemducks5 chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
YES! Another great chapter looking forward to the next one. Keep it up!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha. Good story. And that was smart of Fulton. Catch ya on the flip side.
account-deleted-1990 chapter 3 . 10/29/2005

LOVEthemducks5 chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
Wow! another great chapter. I really hope things work out cause id hate to see this blow. and i can't wait for other couples either to happen.

update soon!
lisa ann chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
this is really good. you should keep going. I think that Adam and Julie should get together and Adam should pop the ? at Connie and Guy's wedding.
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
WOW! Another chapter so soon. I can't believe how much I'm already in love with this story, after like 2 chapters lol. And you updated so fast lol.

Anyways update just as quick again lol. Keep it up!

NICE ONE!
account-deleted-1990 chapter 2 . 10/25/2005

Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha. Go Ducks! As to your comment about Connie and Guy's kiss in the 1st movie, they were like what, eight or maybe a little older? Kissing a girl at that age is a little different when you're a teenager. So maybe for Guy, it was his first "teen" kiss. Great story. Catch ya on the flip side.