Reviews for Cursed Accommodations
YuugiYY chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Awesome story, im gonna run out of things to says for reviews soon
andysanime chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Really good job on this story! I really loved it 3.
angel61991 chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
aw... i would have loved to read more. but it was a great story. can u please update ur other stories that rnt finished? i really really like ur writing style & stories. i want 2 read the endings of the others.
Emily Christensen chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Great Story. Even your Sequal to this story. Are you going to do a sequal to that story? What happend to Bonz after crimson bit him? Did bonz do what he agreed to do? Will Yugi & CO. ever leave the house to explore the city? To see any advancements the world might of made?
SilverHaraki chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
loved this is story! -twirls- truly awesome -sparkly eyes-
Serena6686 chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
nice
britni chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
this is really good! i was debating on whether i should this story or not, and i'm glad that i did! keep the updates comin'!
Yami is smexi chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
I like it so far. a bit too many OCs for my taste, but still pretty good. just wondering, is this like an AU where there's animal/people hybrids or something? cus no one seems to be freaked out by people having snouts and paws and stuff.
kagome-princess chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
I love this is really so you update your other stories.I hope I can read them if you update tomorrow because I have to celebrate my birthday on the 2nd.I love your stories to my favorite author of see you in your next updated story.

Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
The lateness was fine...I liked this story. It was short to the point but most of all...WICKED AWESOME! I wish I knew how to write stories like yours...I guess with practice there comes an experty. I have a lot of ppl saying I should be a writer but I think you'd be a much better writer than me any day! Well update your other stories soon plz! You're an awesome writer and don't let no one tell you diffently!
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
I loved it! I can't wait until the Epilouge...I'm sad that this is coming to an end but that's okay! Well gotta cut this short so update soon!
ailisa d. frieson chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
kagome-princess chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
I love this is really you write got to go ok bye.

Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
*glares at Anzu* You idiot! I can't wait to hear your screams! Bwahahaha! Okay I'm better...Anyways I'm sorry that these reviews keep getting later and later and stuff. Well update soon plz!
kagome-princess chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
I love this is really you write got to go ok bye.