Reviews for Things You Can Tell Just By Looking At Him
jasminewarbler chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
THis is very enticing, why'd you stop? Wow, what couldve been...this story has so much potential, its so good you read this, I beg you to continue this story. Please.
DontCopyMe chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Awesome story! Great start! I really REALLY love it! Update soon!
Anon chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
I'm jealous of your french skills. I understood the first part but the second I didn't get. Well done on your ability to write lyrics in french. (I'm applauding right now)
Viva La Vostra Vita chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
This is a pretty good story - I really like how Blaise is writing songs.

The only things I noticed were that you kept spelling 'their' as 'thier'. And at the end, the sentence '...where I knew I could let it all out if the need ever strook.' I think you meant struck. Maybe? I dunno.

But I do like this story. I've recently become a huge Blaise/Draco fan. No idea why. Ah well,

Viva
TraptAngel chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
well i'm glad that it hasn't been too long since you updated though i hope you put an update up soon ;D
SilverDragon-EmeraldPhoenix chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
This is such a good story so far. Please update! I can never find that many stories with Blaise and Draco that are slash. Usually people make Blaise a girl which angers me to no end! -_-

I love this story so far though so please continue? Beautiful lyrics also! You've inspired me to take french as a 6th subject at the high school I'm going to go to. Now I'll learn the dead language and the romantic one. I can kill people through romance. LoL. Just kidding. Now, I'm rambling... PLEASE UPDATE!...SOON

Vanteera

_
emma chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
OMG :O wonderful so far! want to read the rest so you better write! D can make the chapters a little bit longer, but otherwisde its just fine ;)
TheGreatAmericanNightmare chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
i like it! update soon
whispering-emotions chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
that was blunt of Draco but cute! keep it good!
whispering-emotions chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
really good so far! keep it up!
xburnxthexsunx chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Excellent!

Well,so far.

I like the beginning,it's intense.

& I'll volunteer to be your beta,if you haven't found one yet.

You've made some mistakes already,but I won't list them,for there are many.

I hope you update soon!

Good job,keep it up!
Gemmal chapter 2 . 4/27/2006
OMG how could you! I NEED MORE! Draco/Blaise is one of my fave pairings and this is just so well written. Can't wait for the next update!
The Wind Sings to Me chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
This is cute i love the end, cliffhanger was perfect keep it up.
Writerofdarkness6 chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
please update and I'll give you a proper review.
MyMuseHasNoUse chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Ahh that was mean. I dont like cliffies! So I definately think you should update as soon as you can! :)