Reviews for Not The Daddy
Omg
Sherry chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Chaya lol
Sherry chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
I think that girl did sth to him
Sherry chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Yikes poor John is getting the flu?
Pocus chapter 35 . 1/9/2009
I have had this fic bookmarked for so very long! I am so glad that I finally got to read it. I was fascinated from the first paragraph to the last...evil cliffie that it is.

What a fantastic job you two have done. I never thought that a MPreg story could be funny, serious, sad, tense, and many other emotions all rolled up in one. I guess it was just a hormone festival.

Thanks so much for this. Now I am off to find the sequel!
Space1Traveler chapter 35 . 5/1/2008
I have laughed hysterically through Sheppard's delivery and cried in anguish at his attempted suicides. Gasped in horror as I gazed on the devastation of the nursery and Dreya's dead body. Held my breath waiting for the other shoe to fall and reveal who the invaders were; went from slouching in my chair as I read a good fic to sitting straight up in anticipation of one of the most amazing adventures of John Sheppard and the SGA expedition that I have ever read. Then at Chapter 35 I was stabbed in the gut when it said 'The end'

*Screaming and babbling incoherently* ...total relief to find there is a sequel.

Whew! 1,0 thumbs up! 'Nuff said.
donttouch chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
poor Sheppy's sick and noone knows why :(
donttouch chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
poor sheppy :(
HyperMint chapter 35 . 7/13/2007
I have to say...

I haven't read a story this damn good in a long while!

I am looking forward to finishing the sequel to this one.

Beautiful work, this is definitely one that I will be revisiting for a long time to come.

~Hyper
Meirelle chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
This is awesome. I've been reading it on and off for the past few days now in between classes. It has all the amusement without the stupidness and unbelievability of MPREG. I'm addicted to it. :D
KitsuneHi13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
OMG, I luv your story SO FREAKING MUCH! It was well written, very addictive, and had an awesome plot! _