Reviews for Not Acceptable
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
hahaha
Avitala chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Ha ha, Donniesnot as smart as he thought he was! XD
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Dude...I like it.
Anna Kaiya Freeman chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Poor Donny! XDD

I lol'd.
ladycordelia17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
LMAO XD XD XD ROTFLOL!

Yeah, that probably would set Donny to flame in fury...
Kariko chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I love the way you write your stories. Waiting till the very end to tell us what is causing the whole 'cause and effect' of your stories. XD
dis is unsown chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
LOL!
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
AVERAGE? That's an OUTRAGE! It must've been fixed! Lol
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Average! ROTFLOLOL! Aw poor Donnie! I refuse to accept it too! (bangs fist on desk) It must have accidentally been switched with someone else's! Yeah, that's it!

Cute story! ;)
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Are we sure he didn't get Mikey's test?

Short, but sweet. I liked it.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
It was very funny, though it's highly unlikely that Don's IQ test would be average. But on the other hand, how likely is it that there are four giant mutated turtles and a ninja rat living in the sewers of NY?
BOT111 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ( OK my hand is hard from typing now )!

Funny but short.

I'm kinda thinking of doing something like this.

Keep up the good work!
Tripleguess chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Poor Don! Seeing as his confidance in his I.Q. probably helps him accept his overall laid-back, generally unagressive personality (especially as compared to Raph and Leo's intensity and drive), I can easily see a blow to that upsetting him, albeit comically.

Cute drabble. )
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Poor guy. I can so see Donnie getting upset over his IQ. And it would be Mikey to deliver the news. I wish I could write during Chem class but since I'm doing pretty bad in that class, I have to focus all of my energies on that one class. Good job! _
Sewer Slider chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
*cackles like a witch on Halloween*

Ah, poor Donnie! These internet IQ tests are a lot of poo though so hopefully he won't get too upset. A great drabble! They're so hard to write and I loved this. Good stuff!