Reviews for The Storyteller
DaiCrazy chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Aw, that was so sad! Good job.

You have won a box of diet cookies from me! As seeing as my regular cookies tend to give off too many calories...well, you know. :P

DaiCrazy

[x] [Added story to Favorite Stories list]
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Aw! The story's really sad, but also cute!Really good character interaction, from a grouping you really don't see often(Dai,Joe,Iori) Hurrah for a non-Davis-bashing fic!
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Very cute and sad fic! I enjoyed it very much- it was very well written, and very touching.

Good job!

RD
Girlie G chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
AW that was so cute :( poor litle kitty!
Annhiliating Emily chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
-sobs into arm- So sad! -sniffle- great ficlet anyway. -sobs-
alphabet chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Wow. That was good. Very nicely done. I thought you wrote Dai very well, so don't worry about that. My only problem...Miyako beat him? At soccer? But other than that, great job. Although I was afraid the cat was going to be Tai and Kari's; glad it wasn't. Anyway, good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
Tanya Takaishi chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
That's so sweet! *sniff* Poor little Maoko. I really liked seeing interaction between Dai and Jyou/Iori. Not many fics show him interact with those two. *adds to favorites* Gotta love a good Dai fic.
NotNoMore chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
thats sweet, but there are an incredible amount of holes in the plot. he Told the cat the WHOLE story? that wouldv'e taken hours even if it was only season 2. Also, wasn't he on his way to meet yolei? "oh we were just a couple hours late...no big deal". besides that, ausome story.
Phoenix of Blood Red Mars chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
This was very well written. It is so sad!
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
This was great! Daisuke was SO nice for it. Yay, a nonbashing Davis fic! You should write another one like this...
StarieCloud chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Aw... poor kitty... great ending though!
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Waaaaaauugh! Once again, sincerity very nearly reduces me to tears. This was so lovely, and you wrote Daisuke very well. It's always nice to read a story where he acts like more than a hyperactive spazz. I can very easily imagine the scene where he's telling his story to Maoko. Wonderful job.
Sugary Yolei chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
*bawls* It's so beautiful! *sniff* And all this time I thought Daisuke was a jerk..._ It's great! Write more!
Rachel Lynn chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
S1ncer1ty-san! *sniffles* That was awesome! I thought you did an *excellent* job writing Daisuke in character! *sniffles again* Poor Maoko...Excellent fic! (And I can sooo see Jou having the safety belt rule...-)