Reviews for White Death
pikeebo chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
Hi! Hi! This is one interesting fic. I like it. I know this chapter was last updated 13 months ago ...? would appreciate if there is more ... it's kind of hanging here ... i like all your fics ..

Thanks!
mikinyet chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
interesting story so far cant wait to find ot why heero was punished. hope you update soon
Sailor Sayuri chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
Yay! Finally a new chapter! *hug the author*

Anyway! I always loved this story! This chapter was great! I loved it! W

But why can't Heero speak? T_T

I hope you update soon! Pweety Pwease! *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for the next chapter! _~

Kisu
Lost-Remembrance chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
I loved it! Keep up the excellent work! _

in Liebe, Red Tail
Sailor Sayuri chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
God! I love this fic! It's a great idea to send Duo to Heaven! But I guess, he'll have a little tiny winy problem when he'll be in love with Heero, since it IS Heaven! Oh God! All this is so confusing! But I like it! '

I hope the next chapter will be up soon! I can't wait to read the next part! Please update soon? Pweety Pwease? *puppy eyes*

Good luck for the next chapter!_~

Kisu
EmoCloud chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
What did heero do? I must know or I shall die! Please tell me!...Or continue the story... You're a really good writer. Did ya know? Well you are so please keep writing!

~EMOCLOUD
yaeko chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
hey crimson! thats a good update but why did heero got that vow? does it have to do with duo? please update as soon as u can n happy newyear!
Tiger Shinigami chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
Really interesting so far! Can't wait to see more. :P
yaeko chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
n when he mets heero? lol
Crysania Fay chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Oh! I like! Hurry up and update this please!
Shari Maxwell chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
That was such a sad ending... Though I did notice there were just a few grammer errors, but that's all. I really can't wait to read more!
milharu chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
bad bad bad!sniff, you made me sad too snif,. poor little duo!, i want to read more!

hey and i want some 2x1 action please hehehehee