Reviews for Me Van Helsing You Mina
L. Byron chapter 28 . 10/15/2010
Great story. I assume by the physical description of mina that you are basing this story on the coppola movie?

There is just one thing I would change on this great story. When you write of "pure bloods vampires" like in the "blade vampires" as if they were another species with a natural origin. In dracula, as well as the classics, vampires were not seen as another species differnet from humans, but simply dead humans. Ther were no pure bloods as vampirism had a supernatural origin. Besides if there were pure bloods that were never humans, thta creates other probles, such as when do they end to age?
lotus-petals chapter 23 . 12/31/2007
Your writing style actually reminds me a lot of a friend of mine's.

One thing I'd like to suggest is lessen the cussing. Cursing is the last refuge of the creatively bankrupt... or is that sarcasm? :D
Leah Day chapter 24 . 10/25/2007
This is a lot better then your last chapters. I'd like to see Anna mature though, there something still very teenyboppy about her.
Leah Day chapter 17 . 1/30/2007
Hey mate, sorry for taking so long to review, my life is tedious this yr! Argh!

Ok. This is very good. But does there have to be so much swearing? I'm not a prude, I swear heaps, but nowhere near as much as the characters do. All I'm saying is less is more. Keep it subtle. The character can have a filthy mouth, but subtle works wonders.

Looking forward to more. :) Leah.
redjegger chapter 16 . 11/17/2006
It's good to see your finally back, you have no idea how long I've waited for this fic. Though I was really hoping to see the bride of dracula herself in this chapter. I also feel sorry for Anna poor girl I would throw up too. Oh well its nice to see every thing is coming together and we are getting more clues.
redjegger chapter 15 . 7/25/2006
score she finally put 2 and 2 together! about time. the question is though will she ever gonna be able to kill her i mean immune to fire is pretty impressive. sorry about having not reviewed in a while i was on vaction
redjegger chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
nicely done nicely done

sorry i didn't get to see the match ijust checked my email today!
redjegger chapter 10 . 5/4/2006
Holy shit thats a lot of action! Question are we ever going to meet Mina? Just wondering... Keep up the good work
LadyTex chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
it was cool. it had me on the edge of me seat, good job. id like to see more of that.
LadyTex chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
holy *! i read this story in 2 hours! its awsome! please please please write more. you r a great writter.

ErIkS_mIsStReSs
redjegger chapter 9 . 3/24/2006
The sword called Final Dawn eh? Hm looks like someone is in denial about being a vampire. This chapter was less fast pass than your other ones but we got some information out of it. Keep it up

Just to let you know I'm trying my hardest to do what you asked me to.
Booksaboutnothing chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
No offense, but you'd think that by now Anna would have put 2 and 2 together and figured out that Mina Harker and the Bride of Dracula are one in the same. There's just too much evidence for it to not be completely obvious. Anyway, very niceless written story so far. I'm liking your style. Only thing I think is a little off is how you made Mina 4'9", that's pretty short. I mean Winona Ryder is taller than that, and I'm assuming that's what you're basing her off of. That and it just makes the idea of a five foot katana like sword even more ridiculous. These are just minor details I think you could fix up, that's all. Otherwise the story is done quite well.
Alteng chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
Is LA really that close to Mexico . . . hey, I'm in Northern Kentucky, and I don't know much about the southwest. Anyway, comment on the spanish. (And mind you, it has been a long time since I have had to deal with Spanish . . . hated it, too!) When introducing oneself, it is "Se llamo . . .". Hey, the "I am" bit could get a bit weird in that respective, because the Spanish language has two "to be" verbs. One is for constant "ser" and one is for changing circumstances "estar". Now, a name is a weird little thing . . . whatever, I am rambling.

Yes, Anna should have packed more bullets! but a nice exciting bit going on there. I have no real complaint.

It is interesting that you have the thought of the young woman vampire, the Bride of Dracula, and Mina Harker could be three different vampires. Of course, until proved otherwise, it is a possibility. Of course, then again, Dracula did have three wives.
redjegger chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
Wow that was a close call for Anna. She certainly knows how to pick motels doesn't she?
Alteng chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
Okay, I will try this again! Your story doesn't like me! Anyway, to the chapter.

My big gripe this time around, and I know you sre tired of hearing my gripes, is that if the Golden Rifles Association is such a secret organinzation, wouldn't they be upset with Anna knowing where they are? I think Mr. Hunt needs to quesiton her a bit and all, but the security seemed a bit lacking here.

Anyway, I really liked the story that Hopkins told. It shows that Mina is not so sympathetic to humans and it is not beyond her to kill a few, when she could simply flee. This does not make her a good guy or a bad guy. I like that.

Another age comment. Depending upon how you have Mina's history in mind will detemine old to make her. In the book, I always imagined her to be in her early 20's, maybe 23, but that's my opinion.

Oh well, I will be reading Chapter 8 if computer willing.