Reviews for In This Life
thatTaylorgirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
just read this amazing piece.

Gum Drops was an amazing episode...and this one-shot captures so much of that one moment between Nick and Sage...there was a deep connection between the two and wow...what you capture here is amazing...

nicely done...

"Victimized but never the victim." That's our Nick!

loved it...

added it to my faves list!

bravo!

(also thought it'd be interesting to see how many amazings I could stick in one review)
luaMystika chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I see you had to do some research! Good job ;)
Mma63 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Thanks for sharing so intense moments with us. Awesome description of Nick's emotions and option for life.
stoneagequeen chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Wonderful scene as to what Sage sees in Nick. I figured her to be a psychic or seer, and I like the way you've told this story.

She could really see into Nick's soul, and I like her character.

Thanks for sharing.
everybetty chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
"Nick Stokes had opted for the latter."

nice line!

and a nice take on an amazing episode...i love reading your insight into and beyond what the writers put to screen ... thanks!
Samsara Dallire chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Hey poncholives

Great story! You always write Sara well.
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Nice story, I love how they ahd a connection and Nick's thoughts at the end were great.
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I really enjoyed your summary of Nick's resolve his renewed faith that his near death experince planted in his soul. He took that and turned it into something postive, a faith re-born.

Hope is wonderful and I think after Grave danger, that Nick emerged a stonger person.

Kristen