Reviews for Enter Sandman
Salem Merciolago chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
I really liked this a lot, it has such a dreamy and spooky and sickly sweet feel to it. I can definitely see Willy being like this, because he always was a little odd. I love chan in fanfiction, because most of the ones I've read have been loving and almost family-like, and for me that is what real pedophilia is like, not some power trip or outburst of anger or relief of hurt or mad feelings. This song is amazing, and the lyrics are perfect for it. Keep writing, because the mood in this is something I love reading in books. Fantastic job.
HeidiFox chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
I like it devious willy 3
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
awesome i love
Aunty Soshul chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
ajdflkasdlfjlsjflksdjlsdjlkf Willy Wonka is a sick fuck. Great job! XD
OmG-iTs-MeAgAn chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
for some reason i saw this as a fatherly story, not as Willy Wonka being a pervert...

hm...

oh, well nonetheless it was really well written :)

and is your profile pic of Michael Jackson? he is amazing! lol :)im going to go on your page and see now...haha sorry if thats a little bit stalker-y. :)
L'uke-chan chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Definitely a naughty Sandman xD Sweet story. But it would be great if Charlie accidently found the chocolate dust. Oh, it would be so crazy anf funny! He he.. Great read!
therisingharvestmoon chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
I can't seem to find a word to describe this, apart from downright paedophillic. I'm fifteen, but I can obviously see then if there is some sort of sick fantasy being played out here, it is NOT right. Willy Wonka is a delightful character from a children's novel, not a kiddie lover, and frankly to even want to write about it in a non-horror way is frankly sick. It was well written. That is all. Terrible plot line, and as eccentric as the man is he would never do that. I know thats the whole point of fanfiction, but when a child does something innocently flirtatous, you do not encourage it. For anyone to like this fanfiction they must also feel the same way. Unless you wanted them to be disturbed? But judging by this I say not.
CloudLover1984 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Woohoo... This story is amazing. sorry, it may seem as if I like chan, I don't, but I truely love this story. The ending was superb: "We're of to never-Never Land." Yay!

I just love it when Willy's wicked side comes out to play.

Hope there will be more like that,

Jenny
Necco Sanzio chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Two words: Michael Jackson.

Loved it. It just seemed so- well, MJ. O.o, anyway, nice style, very detailed.I enjoyed the creative(ness?)You really have Mr. Wonka in character. Keep writing.
faded photograph chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
so cool and brilliant choice of lyrics
Trapped Under Itachi's Arms chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
nice, very, very , very nice. WOW ok. well i hopr that you continue this story...wait nevermind you better contuine this story. lol you did a great job i love all your stories.
pirate princess101808 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
pretty is very ,is perfect.
LucastaPastaTheShamanRamen chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
I want some of your talent...

Mind if I start worshipping you now? :p
Parody Master chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
"Hush little baby don't say a word/And never mind that noise you heard," OMG I love that! Hahaha, that was ingenious! This whole story was ingenius!
goodgrlbadgrl chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
to quote sum chick from Vh1 "after seeing this i could not get my erection to go down." hellz yeh.