Reviews for Reweave the Fabric of Time
My Solitude chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Lovely story! xD
Miss Nailia chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
you forgot to mention the story was finished, thanks for sharing, it was interesting.
Luci chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
WRONG! The Cruciatus Curse was created to get knowledge out of one's enemy, dumbo. Youhave obviously NOT read the fourth Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The Imperius Curse was created to control followers, tame people, etc...; how do you not know this? The Avada Kedavra was made to kill, to murder, to slaughter, not to end one's suffering! It was never true.

Why does Harry go from talking from a six year old to a ten year old?

Why do Harry's eyes stop the killing curse?

Why does James count down, I doubt anyone would ever do that?

Why did you put a 'LAST TIME'? You never did in any oher chapter.

Why is my Grandmother in the hospital with alzheimer's? And why does she smell so bad and tell me to get a life instead of being on the computer half the day, shoosh! I'm eleven bloody years old! What a bitch.

Why does Lily have green eyes?

Why is it not mentioned that James has hazel eyes?

Why am I using so many characters?

Why is my Mom asking me if I have socks on?

Why does my clothing smell like fish?

Why did I go fishing this morning?

Why did Michelle Obama change the Cookie Monster on Sesame Street to the Vegetable Monster?

Why does Obama suck so bad?

Why does the guy I like like Obama, is he gay?

Why do I want to be an author when I grow up?

I want you to answer these.

-Lucimar Aurelia Wheels-

Pine Forge Elementary

PA

Student Leadership team

Straight A student

Swimmer and hillbilly
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 17 . 5/20/2011
Nice story. Just one thing, James eyes are hazel, not brown. But, very good nonetheless.
PSTurner chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
cute.

Pam
LilysFox chapter 17 . 4/30/2007
needs to know what happens next to harry, lily, james, padfoot, and moony.
goddessa39 chapter 17 . 9/25/2006
Well, though it could have just used a tad more detail, I loved it and hate Peter and Voldy. Continue. Dinky sounds cool. 'Bet she is gonna be one determined wetnurse. :) If you do a pairing, H/Ginny, H/Gabriel, H/Luna, H/Pansy, H/(f)Blaise and/or H/OC please.
TalkingMouse chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
ok well i still have 13 chapters left. I can keep this up...

... but I've already reviewed four chapters today in an attempt to harass you into updating. Oh well, i did warn you that I would do this. hm... lalala... anyway update or face the wrath of the (future) supreme leader of the planet.
TalkingMouse chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
You know, people are gonna start to get mad at you if you don't post some kind of epilogue...
TalkingMouse chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
so gonna update any time soon?
TalkingMouse chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Well, I haven't bothered you about this in a while, so I decided to see if I can get you to update.
imgonnadie chapter 17 . 12/9/2005
Wodnerful story. Please post you repilogure soon.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 17 . 12/9/2005
cute story
TalkingMouse chapter 17 . 11/7/2005
I loved this story, although i did feel a little sorry for Harry. Poor kid, his blanket is taken away and hes never had a lollipop! For some reason I loved the idea that Fate speaks Spanish... go figure. anyway good job, can't wait to read the epilogue.
sami1010220 chapter 17 . 11/2/2005
aww, that was cute! i think that you should have gone a bit slower with updating...i mean, you only got two reviews, and you most likely would have gotten a lot more if you had updated once a week or so. anyway, great job, and i can't wait for teh next chapter!