Reviews for Boys and Girls
Galaxy451 chapter 26 . 5/2/2015
What a fantastic story! I enjoyed it so much. Beautifully written and a very original storyline.

Although I hated to see Buffy treating Spike that way at first - it seemed so un-Buffy like - it soon became clear this was a different version of Buffy coming back 'wrong'.

Although very frustrating, I thought the ending was good. I'm guessing Buffy couldn't deal with what had happened? Is there a sequel? If not, there should be. Brilliant!
sporomogoose chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
I really loved reading your story you don't get many likes this it was a brilliant idea. :)
cosmiclove chapter 26 . 2/8/2013
Wow what a story! very very good
Soul-co chapter 26 . 4/27/2012
Why, why does this not have more reviews? This is just...I can hardly express the complete work of art I have had the pleasure of reading. It just...mon Dieu!-the words still allude me!

Beautiful piece you have wrought here, DreamsofSpike. You're writing is a thing of magnificence, and never doubt it! Keep up the wonderful work!

Au revoir!

Soul-co
MargaritaS chapter 26 . 4/20/2012
wtf! that can not be the ending, if there is not a sequel *hopeful smile* other than that well done
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
oh yeahh... i definitely like this story. very dark and angsty... definitely my kinda thing. great job... i am running of compliments already. stupid writer's block, can't even write a good review anymore.

eh whatever, g'day, keep up the great work.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
very interesting... eh, i dunno why exactly but i have an inexplicable love for, Tara/Spike, stories, specially ones where their eventually in love, though it isn't a requirement of mine... just a craving.

i really like this so far, good work. *THumbs up*
SuperSonicLoveMuffin chapter 26 . 6/30/2008
Wow! That was freaking *A.W.S.O.M.E*! _

I like read every single chapter like (Start2Finish). Yupper!.

Wow!...again. Ya like totally had me going on a Emotional *Roller~Costar~Ride* non-stop through out the how story. (Cha!~ my eyes still hurt from crying!)LOL.

OMG...I cant believe Ive never thought of reading a Spara-(Spike/Tara) fic before. Huh...how ~*STUPID*~ of me!.

Yours is my Vary First!_.

SO...Plz plz plz plz continue this ~*Brilliantly Divine*~ tale of ~ ~ ~Squeals~ ~ ~...SPARA!. Cuz even though you've already done ONE!-HECK! of a job on this fic. you CANT! just leave it the way it IS!.

I mean Buffy GONE! and willows um...in shock, I guess. Oh and poor Spike !_!. We need to see him *Utterly* and *Absolutely* H.A.P.P.Y. Right. Now say it with me (SpikeFanClub'etz)...we Love U Spikey!...WeLuvU!WeLuvU!WeLuvU!.

Hey..what can I say. He can use all the L.O.V.E he can get _.

Thank-ya, and please continue with as much spara as you can.

with love, SuperSonicLoveMuffin.
Nicci chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
This was a fun story to read. Just so you know, Sunnydale do NOT have snow in the winter. Other than that, a good fanfic.
flight815surviver chapter 26 . 6/14/2008
Wow that was so gud. very well written with hardely and grammer and spelling. Do u have a beta or do u proof read urself?
Ainz chapter 26 . 3/15/2008
Oh, wow!

I just finished reading the entire story - no, book. You should tidy it up and get it sent to a publisher. Seriously! That was the best fanfic I have ever read, probably even better than some of the proper books I have. Absolutely excellent! :)
Kara D chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
How much more friggin' beautiful could those two be together? Dear God, I have a strange sensation of dropping Spuffy and going all the way for Spara, and not because it goes equally with my name! :) Fantastic job. I love you!

Kara
Kara D chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Flippin sweet, this is. I love it with a blind passion, almost like Giles/Spuffy engaged. lol. Get it, "Blind" "Passion" Ha ha *taps mike* This thing on or what?
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 26 . 8/1/2007
All i can say is WOW what an amazing rollercoster ride you just took me on im absolutlt gobsmacked brilliant!
manystorywriter chapter 26 . 10/13/2006
This story is AWESOME! It was absolutely well-written. Especially the scenes in which Buffy abuses Spike. The writing was so great that I could perfectly imagine what was happening. Please write more.