Reviews for So Impossible
AfricanChieftess chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
It was wonderful! I loved it!
rainbowbutterflie chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Yummy.

I love your writing technique(:

It's very well developed(:
NaleyBop chapter 7 . 5/25/2006
loved it but.. i hate how broke got hurt at the end. here are some quotes

“Leave me alone.” Haley snapped.

“Come on, girlie. All we’re asking for is that cute little purse of yours.”

“Really? I was hoping for a little lovin’. You’re not bad on the eyes, darling.”

“Rob me and rape me. What gentlemen.” Nathan smiled. She chose a great time to let her independent no-nonsense attitude come out. His smile faded as someone reached out and wrapped an arm around her. “-Get off of me.” She shoved the guy off of her but another had grabbed her wrists from behind her. Her next words, though angry, were laced with a note of fear that had been absent before. “Don’t you fucking touch me!”

“Play nicely. You came out of that gym looking mighty sad. It being a man’s gym and all, did angel cake get dumped by her boy?” They were looming way too close for Nathan’s comfort and his feet sped up into a sprint unconsciously. He was gripped with rage and fear…no one touched Haley. Nathan reached the group and slammed his fist into any one within range.

He wrenched the grabbing hands off of his woman and snarled, “She told you not to touch her, so you sure as hell gotta believe that I’ll rip your arms off if you so much as take a step closer to her.” They backed away. He spat at them for good measure and wrapped a protective arm around Haley. After he gave them one more vicious glare, he gently led Haley away.

They were on the sidewalk and out of ear shot when Haley whispered shakily, “I didn’t think they would do anything.”

“You were holding up all right on your own.” He said.

“That’s never happened to me before. Not in Tree Hill.” She sounded so scared that Nathan tightened his grip around her shoulder.

“I won’t let anything happen to you.”

Omg I loved that part. It was so sad

Chapter 5 was so sad.

This is the part where you say, ‘screw everything, Haley! It doesn’t matter what we should or shouldn’t do, let’s have hot, sweaty make-up sex!’” Haley blurted out.

“You really are word vomiting a lot today, aren’t you?” he raised his eyebrows.

Hehe loved it

“Since when do you pout?”

lol

Fuck this.” Haley groaned.

“Did Haley James just say the f word?” Nathan laughed. Haley pulling him to her again in a kiss cut him off mid laugh.

“I love you, Nathan.”

“Well, I love you too, Hales.” He said, somewhat uncertainly.

“No matter what you say, that really is all that matters.” Haley whispered. “Do you know how much I miss you?”

“I’m sure you’ve heard the stories of how I took to your leaving. It’s pretty redundant to say that I missed you too.” He replied. She closed her eyes and re-opened them, and her hands found his smooth cheekbone.

She slipped her fingers through his hair and settled on his lap. In a moment, she had taken off his jacket and he wasn’t making any attempt to stop her.

His shirt thrown off and his bare back pressed against the steering wheel, Nathan gasped out, “Haley, what are we doing?”

“Having hot sweaty make-up sex, Nate.” She answered with a smile. That was enough for him. Nathan wrapped his arms around his wife and slid his fingers under her shirt. His lips grazed her neck and he soon lost himself in her.

An hour later, Haley was resting against Nathan’s chest. “Oh my God. We just had sex in a car on the side of the road!”

Nathan looked at her. “I think I have to say that I like make-up sex. It brings out a whole different side to you.”

“Stop smirking, what if we get arrested?”

“You’re such a dork. Hales, this isn’t illegal.” He laughed and brushed his lips against her forehead.

“You realize that we still haven’t solved any of our problems, right?” Haley shook her head.

“Sure we have. We’ve solved the serious withdrawal I was going through. Months without that was painful.”

“You are such a guy.”

“I am still your guy, though.”

“What about the annulment?”

“That had always been Dan’s idea. To hell with it.”

“So we’re still married?”

“Let’s just see where it goes.”

“And hope that today wasn’t some result of two hormonal teenagers losing their heads?”

“Don’t worry, Haley. I know I take back a lot of stuff, but I’m not going to regret this.” Nathan gave her a squeeze on the shoulder and he wrapped his letterman’s jacket around her. “Now let’s get off this road before someone we recognize drives by. Do you want to go back to my beach house?” At her look, he expanded, “I don’t want to be away from you yet.”

Haley smiled and slid back into her seat. “Wherever you go, I’ll follow.”

I LOVED THIS WHOLE FREAKING PART ah. Lol

I trust Brooke more than I trust you, that’s why.”

“Brooke’s a trustworthy person, if you were trying to insult her-“

“Can we just start over? From the beginning? I can’t deal with trying to treat you like my wife; I can’t deal with the marriage thing right now. So let’s keep it light, and take the pressure off.”

“A friends with benefits thing, you mean?”

“No, a dating thing.”

“You want to date me?”

“I don’t have to trust you to date you.”

“No, but you kind of have to not be married to me.”

“Haley. I’m serious.”

“I’ll go out with you. On the terms that we’re exclusive.”

“How else would we be? I think it’s confirmed that jealousy runs strong with us and any attempt at Brooke’s non-exclusive thing would be absolutely insane.”

“Then we can still have sex, right?”

“I’ve turned you into a nymphomaniac.”

“Shut up. You’re my one and only, which is more than I can say for you, Man-Whore.”

“What happened to your sucking up to me?”

“I got sick of it.”

“Good, so did I. I’ve got to go now.”

“Bye.”

Aw I loved that part so sappy and cute and funny hah
hybridwolf10 chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
Cute fic! Kind of short, but I still loved it!
cadi cay chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
wait its over?
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
Great chapter i cant wait to read more please update soon
Tutorgirl05 chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
This story is so good, and sad, but i think that the sad part makes it good. And even do i realy liked chapter 6, i think that chapter 5 was the best, and maybe it should just end with that, because a sad story now or then wont hurt...but its your story and ill read it anyway...

xoxo tutorgirl05
Othislove chapter 6 . 3/24/2006
Okay well I loved it and don't think you should change it! It was so cute. It's good to see them working things out. Yeah I was kinda sad to see the sad Nathan go, but I'm loving reconicilation. Keep up the good work. Hopefully a update is in the near future.
naley for life chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
so amazing ud it soon .

i love the naley !
NaLeYBaBiixo chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
i loved it! it was so sweet, and sad, and good, and great! haha i really loved it! please update real soon!
hybridwolf10 chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Aw! That was so cute! UD ASAP~!
othislove chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
Okay...that was seriously the saddest, sweetest, most heartfelt thing I've ever read.

I BEG you to update. You're the best fanfic writer I've come across. This story is just so good. I'm glad you stuck the the NH. I really hope you update soon because I can't wait.

I missed the poems at the end of this chapter but the whole chapter was just...*sigh* so good.
naley for life chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
it was good . i just didnt rlly get the end . r they gunna b together?
cate-821 chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
Hey I love it its great.
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
great chapter i cant wait to read more please update soon