Reviews for Chained to You
Beatus.DeAlatum chapter 26 . 3/31
Oh. Meh. Kami-sama! This was soooooo cuteeeeeee AND I JUST LOVED IT! MY HEART! Kyaaaa Sesshoumaru and Kagome are the cutest couple ever! Like, how did you think of this story? ITS ADORBS. ITS PERF! WUV IT TO BITS. Yeah...my fangirl moment...don't mind me...
pgoodrichboggs chapter 26 . 3/17
This is one of the best fanfics I have read! Hilarious, full of adventure, love, betrayal, worry, joy and tears. You can tell you put your heart and soul into this story. I enjoyed it immensely. I read it all in one sitting couldn't put it down, in fact I almost dropped my phone in the corn beef and cabbage cause I was reading while cooking, lol! I love stories where you are actually transported and feel like you are a main character in the book. Just wanted to say, Bravo! And thank you.
Hannah chapter 6 . 3/10
You're writing style is a bit childish but very fun to read. But, i prefer if you should stop using the word 'wench' as it does not fit any girl such as Kagome. Deeply sorry as i know this is YOUR fiction.
Unidentified Gem chapter 26 . 2/12
Great Story
natalieR chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
It is a great storie . You soud keep on wrighting ! : )
Guest chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
Wonderful I love it keep writing you are doing an amazing job.
kuldaid chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
Just finished it! I love it! Thanks for posting this! :D
alexis chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
I think that was the best sesskag fanfic that i have ever read.
SDQueen chapter 26 . 7/31/2014
This was really good :) I know my review is kind of late but I just wanted to make sure I told you!

-SDQueen (most people on fanfiction call me Itami-chan/san. How that name came to be is another story :D)
lia.a.karas chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
Wonderful story. No matter how many times i read it it never stops to amaze me.
young kagome chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Sesshy's love chapter 26 . 5/16/2014
It was a really great fic moonchild. I would love to read your other fics. I Love ur fics. Never stop writing.
Sakura Emerald chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
This story is a very awesome story and even thought your done with it I want you to know I will support you with all of your stories. Enough with the kind hearty stuff I just wanted to tell someone be for I throw up my sorrow... (cries a lake) I finally got put in a fix a guess what happened! They quite writing it ! :.-( anyway continue ya awe so me work cause ya awe so me here eek and give sess a kiss for me ... and inu... and kohaku... don't judge me I'm a love addicted 12 year old... :-)
SayonaraKuroi chapter 26 . 4/10/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww...
SayonaraKuroi chapter 25 . 4/10/2014
SESSHOUMARU? A HUMAN? WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?
1,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »