Reviews for Chained to You
Miss Obvious chapter 26 . 5/5
woah I love this story! really! do you know how happy I am when I found out that it's a happy ending.. awww... and well don't forget about those 'strange ninja's cameos' good god you made me laugh my ass off and I was thinking to myself 'what the.. woah it's so twisted, gawd I never knew that Naruto's and Inuyasha's world are in the same universe lmao' and even if the scene was quite serious but I can't seem to make myself stop laughing 'cause of that hilarious appearances.. xD soooo I would like to say my gratitude to you for writing this great fic! Thank you! you did a great job!
Ladk chapter 24 . 4/26
"I went my three hundred and one feet away from, Kagome. Now it's time to lead you back to the village... I know you have no clue how to get there on your own." esto fue demasiado hermoso *.* beautiful really, I love your story
gamersweetheart chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
I can imagine rin fishing or trying to. Hope I'm not annoying you with notifications but I try to comment on every chapter I read even if the story is no longer being written.
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Hahaha I'll carry your human ass all the way there. Good chapter!
littleO33MOUSE chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
When the ninja dude(Oreo-pedo/Oreo-chi-moo-moo{lol}) said who he was my first reaction was "Oh my Kami! You didn't!" Then, "You did!" And finally "You brought in the baddest villain of all! ... Er... Well one of them anyways!" And all of this was said out loud so when I was done everyone in my house was looking at me like I'd grown a couple of head.

Yikes.

Anys-of-a-way! I love the story so far! It's AWESOME!
(Kesesese~!)
Bookworm19810 chapter 26 . 8/6/2016
I read this in one sitting, that's how obsessed with it I am! It's a wonderful fan fic, the plot was amazing and it was well-developed. Not one bit of it was rushed, or "too mushy", contrary to what some people might say. Pay no mind to them, and keep writing! You have true talent, don't let others take it away from you!
XxSunnaxX chapter 26 . 6/9/2016
OMG!
I love this story *-*
Wonderful work, Moonchild :)
Best regrads :)
KAGGYSESSSSHHHH chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
When they were talking about size right size 10 I thought they were taking about "down there" sizes of Sesshomaru lol
SesshKag chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
Wait what if Sesshomaru killed Kagome and then chopped off her ankle? He wouldn't have to lug her everywhere. Or he can chop off his own leg since demon limbs grow back. I'm just saying
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Lol just wondering how do you go to the bathroom when chained to someone?
FlowerBloomer chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
amazing
StormieLikeWeather chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
This is one of my favorite stories, I've read it a few times over the years. It's so lovely, the little nuances of how their love grew are just beautiful. This story is inspiring, and forever unique. X3
Always a fan!
*Stormie
Hina chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
good but too much language tone it down for pity's sake. i like the basic plot so far. and i totally understand that whole' not wanting to let go' thing. i still have most of my stuffed animals.
DramaSlayer chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
I love this fic, I've read it so many times I've got parts of it memorized and I was just wondering if that was a Second Hand Lion's reference/quote in the second chapter? Anyway great fic thanks so much for writing it!
Darknessdawns chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
This was really enjoyable. I loved how Kagome and Sesshoumaru interacted even though they were ooc. Over all I thought you did well with this.
1,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »