Reviews for Twisted Shadows
Minirowan chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
This is one of the few well written and longer stories in this fandom. I love how you've taken the show in a whole different direction and explored the characters' relationships.

It seems the baddy likes to hide in Artha and Beau's shadow. Is it attached to them because they're special? Also, why did Word and Conner get the vision so late in the game? Does this mean the bad guy's plans are about to pick up the pace?

Anyway, I really hope this story will be continued. It's really good. If you've lost interest, would you consider posting an outline of how it would have ended?
ShiningGalaxy chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
"Sounds like a really nice time," Kitt commented dryly. "Maybe I should tell Parm to build a time machine so we can take a vacation there."

Me: Or...you can just send a message to the Doctor's Pyschic paper and he can bring his TARDIS and go on some timey-wimey-wibbly-wobbly adventures :) I mean I'm sure you'd probably encounter Daleks and the Weeping Angels, but it's part of the adventure...
Syra Sunn chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
Oh damn! And it was just getting really juicy! T_T

Amazing storyline.
ZE chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
I hope that you update soon on dragon booster as the whish to find out who is this ancient foe that artha is taking on.

Soon!
OLDSaphSoul chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
I REALLY loved this fic! I remember watching Dragon Booster as a child and I absolutely loved it. I am terrified of dinosaurs and anything else reptilian, but I really loved Dragon Booster. I was bored one day and I found some episodes online and I got my love of it back after...almost ten years now...either way, and with all things I love I instantly look for fanfiction of it. Yours is the first that I had any interest in and I am immensely glad I decided to read it. You write the characters perfectly, with the right amount of silly jokes and other things. This fiction really captures the feel of Dragon Booster. It honestly feels like I'm watching the next season because of your attention to detail, description, and the fast pace of this fic. Please don't go on a 5 year hiatus again. this is truly a wonderful fic.

The way you made Moordryd get sick was a good element to add in too. A lot of shows always forget to add a hint of realism to things and people think it's not possible to get sick. And how you focus on Moordryd's battle of trying to get Word's attention is fairly real to. Also, this is just me talking, I love a little bit of torture on some characters...making them sick, making their life hell, etc. LOL! I guess I am just a sadist, but it's always fun to do that to some of your favorite characters. LOL! I'm just glad that this fic does have a plot and a darn good one at that. Also how it wasn't a sick fic where it focuses only on getting characters sick, and how you made Lance all depressed about Fracshun. All of it really adds the realism this show sorely needs. LOL!.

I don't really see any of the characters as OOC in yours. It's almost like you were one of the people that made Dragon Booster and this was a future arc.

I was skimming through the fics and this was the first one that I saw that didn't deal with OCs or crack pairings or things that sounded boring. Thank you for writing this and I really hope you continue it. Dragon Booster may be a kid's show but it is a darn good one and this fic is like a continuation of it! XD!

Please keep writing!

-Saph
Evurgreen14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Not bad. Some minor spelling and mechanics errors. Good luck fellow dragon fan :)
Twinleaf chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
Yeah! Alright! So Moordryd doesn't have limitless patience after all, even he can snap. I've been scouring the DB fanfics for an incident like what you've included in the last few paragraphs and I've finally found one! You've just made my lifetime.

Keep up the good work and update! The problem in this story is growing ever more complex and I like that in a story. It gets me wondering what the culprit is.
the phoenix crew chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
update very soon
lovering chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

So it's NOT Armeggaddon?

Great job, the suspense is killing me!

It doesn't seem like you've been away for 5 years at all.
crosswire chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Another well written chapter!
lovering chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
Hallejuah, and praise the Google! Someone finally updated, and on a really good story too!

Keep it up, can't wait for more!

By the way...second heartbreak?

K/A are ending up together, right? *puppy dog eyes*
breeanna chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
you have to make more. i am not a good reader. but i sat up from 12pm to 3pm. i really lovved it
lovering chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
Hey, could you please keep writing this story? It totally got me sucked in and now...I'm left hanging and I don't like this feeling *pouts*. But, seriously, your story is amazing; I love it.
crosswire chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I love this stroy so far. Its origanal and suspencful.
Twinleaf chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
I... I ... I am lost for words cause this is so good! Its greatness is rendering me incoherant. This is the best mystery story, but its a shame that its on a break. I am frustrated at the cliffhanger and find myself screaming for more. MORE MORE MORE!