Reviews for Like A Virgin
Bri and Jack chapter 1 . 9/12
10/10 would read again. Came twice just from reading this, no touching. You guys are doing god's work. Can't wait for the next one.
RobbieFan70 chapter 1 . 6/11
That was fucking hot. I especially liked the part where Robbie took his shlappy schlong and flapped it at my fav sexy boy sporticum. Keep up the good work. I hope you die in a house fire.
SwAgLoRd69 chapter 1 . 6/1
lowkey good but could be more lit and more of the dabs and whips fam
Lillard chapter 1 . 5/4
THIS WAS REALLY GOOD I NEED MORE PLEASE
Jesus chapter 1 . 4/13
I believe that this is an art i believe it was the best reading ive had in awhile. Even better than the bible. Tho i believe Robbie could've also put his member in to sportocus . Although it is a good story. i really did get pulled in. Thank you for this experience. It was very stimulating. May god bless you and your beautiful craft.
Adolf Hitler chapter 1 . 3/26
Gay
Gaylord876 chapter 1 . 3/5
hot
nice
robbie chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
i loved it
Noneofyourbuissn chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I thought it was rather kinky
Kalea chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
OMG I love this fanfic I would like you to make more of them
Dan Gleebitz chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
We read this beautiful piece of writing for a group reading project. We took turns to express the spectacular words written here in front of our class. This... I tell you... is a masterpiece. Not to saucy but just enough for the excitement! What is Sportacus going to do next? I'm expecting a new chapter soon, maybe Sportacus, Robbie and Ziggy? We love a good threesome. Then you can add stingy. Very excited for that!
Call me! 08001111
#betterthantheactualthing #loveabitofhead
love from
Dan Gleebitz, Mike Rotch and Sue.
ps: We got an A!
soccer mom chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
i read this to my kids and now i'm their favorite parent
BIG DICK DAVE chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
You are a literary genius and I hope to see more of your work. Please wright more fan fics about memes.
azraelonikidd chapter 1 . 7/1/2017