Reviews for One Love Forever
Gwenievre1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Very well written!
Tangerine-Tangerine chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Beautiful! And props to you for not bashing Raoul! Loved the fic, really I did!
EmeraldShadows chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
*Sniff**Sniff* It's so beautiful, I love it. Very in character. I don't know what else to say, is this a oneshot?
Darkest of Autumn chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
*Grins happily* I love Raoul and Christine... so sweet, and so perfect for each other. Erik needs someone... darker. Yes. XD These sort of ficlets always inspire me to write more stories... although lately I seem to be writing things from the Phantom's POV. Hmm. Y'know, I might try writing a small RC ficlet. I've already written one about their little girl... Anyways, this was a very sweet, very moving piece. It really captures the uncertainty of Christine's future and her wish to still be a child. Bravo!
RiverofTruth chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
YAY! RC goodness!

But it was really good. You're very talented.
psychonerd 5 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
::tear,tear:: this was so touching. i loved how u captured what they were feeling at the moment.i like r/c fics even tho i like erik yeah AWESOME job!
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
OMG I loev this R/C rocks my sox!
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
This was so sweet. I love RC. You have a really nice writing style-everything flows together really well, and there's just enough description.
Romance-luver222 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
OMG! That is one of the best POTO fanfics I have ever read. I am a huge r/c fan, and you showed their love for each other so beautifully. I loved how you showed her terror of what she must do, and how comforting Raoul was. I absoultly LOVED it! You have to right another r/c fic or add on to this one. You are such a good writer. Please write more soon!
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
*SQUE!* Wow.

That was beautiful.

More please?
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
This is a truly amazing one shot. You expressed Christine's emotions and feelings perfectly, and Raoul's as well. You made them seem so real,and so human. You have amazing characterization and description. This almost brought tears to my eyes. I am a huge RC supporter, and this is one of the best RC oneshots I have ever read. I too, believe that it was Raoul's and Christine's love that pulled them through everything that happened, and that they were meant for each other. You have a great talent for writing, keep it up!