Reviews for September 17
Guest chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
LMAO Confusing Raoul & Christine like that Priceless! What I wouldn't give to do that to Dumb & Dumber! LOL! Your Story Is Great & Original! keep on writing!
Phantom's-only-Christine chapter 22 . 10/23/2009
You are not a scummy authress. I spent the entire afternoon reading this story. It is so good. And I would love the Gerry pics. The first time I watched The Phantom Of The Opera (And fell in love with him) I was about 8 years old. And I still love him. My friends all say i'm obssesed. But who wouldn't be?
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 11 . 2/29/2008
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
rosemasquerader chapter 22 . 11/15/2007
Don't blame you, but I still can't wait until the next chapter. Please hurry or at least do it as soon as possible.
rosemasquerader chapter 17 . 11/14/2007
Really cute! I liked it alot. Alyssa's warming up to him and Erik I believe is finally truly in love. Not with infatuation or obsession. Yay!
shemerina chapter 22 . 11/13/2007
please please please! Finnish this story quickly! I Love it love it love it love it! I'm ADDICTED to IT!

I'm going to be crazy if u don't finnish this story! LOL xD

but, now, seriously, I really am loveing this fic, its brilliant, please uptade soon !

p.s. ur on my favs
rosemasquerader chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
No really it is not that bad. I really like it. Please write more.
SilverFang4190 chapter 21 . 11/9/2007
I love this girl! She is so good for him. Please update soon!
pink-polar-bear chapter 22 . 10/12/2007
please please please contiue ... im begging here and i dont often beg please im addicted please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please ... i think you get the idea
pink-polar-bear chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
wow i was right to carry on its become a lot better that it started ... even rivaling phantom in the future well done
pink-polar-bear chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
just to say you were right about it being a rough beginig but im gonna persevere cos i read one of your others and loved it so ...
Genevieve Lee chapter 21 . 8/26/2007
Loved this chapter. I was laughing soo hard when Alyssa was talking to Raoul and Christine. I thought I was going to die. Well, this is now added to my favorites list. I hope you continue it soon. Please do, it is a very good story.

-Genny
Genevieve Lee chapter 19 . 8/26/2007
Loving your story so far, though I am sad to see you have not updated it in a while. Hopefully your latest chapter isn't a cliffie! Hehe. Well one thing in this chapter, you mentioned a car and there were no cars in the 1800s, as you know. I hate modern slips. I make them all the time in my story. (: Reading on.

-Genny