Reviews for Fallen Aries
Belle Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I can't wait to see what you have in store for the rest of the story.
Hikaru Maiden chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I absolutely love this story! I want you to read and review my story. I think you would really, really like it.
Little Miss Honkey Tonk chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I squealed when I saw them kiss! So romantic! I almost got kissed by a boy before! It was a boy who forced himself on me! I fell in love with a guy before! We broke up. Something bad happened with him getting far too possessive and obsessive. He is unstable. He fell in love with me. We fell in love, the both of us.
Eightball ploy chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
It was okay. You need to work on your spelling, and when it comes to parts which may be a bit embarassing be mature and write it out or just go into the next scene.*Fade to black. Don't make it obvious that you are skipping a part of the story. You do have alot of potential keep it up...I want to know what happens.
emi chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
please write more... i would love to see what happens between lili and hiromi. and i want to know if lili gets better.
hermosasonador chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
WOW THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! PLEASW WRITE ANOTHER CHAPPY!
turtle-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
O.M.G,O.M.G,O.M.G,O.M.G,O.M.G,O.M.G,O.M.G! that was so odd

in so

many ways!:0
x Sakura Hime-Chan x chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
it's a great start. update soon!
Hiyori takino chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I like the story keep it up _
lokixxmayuraxxsigyn chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
it's good :} but where are the rest of the chapters? oh..are you still making them? well then i hope you finish cuz i want to read on in this story :]

tell me when you finished :]
sana chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
hey this hapter is really good i wish i ould write sorties like u and any one who writes 4 fan fiction.

i have half a mind to ask u to become an anime writer so i can draw the pics. sorry i've just gone crazy.

S.
LuAnne chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Hmm...this was a really nice opening for a story. And I really think you have something with your storyline. Please update!
WadashiMeLiDesu chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Please write more ...before I go crazy for the next chapter I'm wating for like six ppl to finish writing a chapter ...this is like the seventh one ... so hopefully you'll write more soon ..i hope my anxiety for next chapter tells you that it's good!
Tai-dye chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
yea! you need to update soon!
undeadgirlxx chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Wow! I just love it! I love Zodiac P. I. But I haven't read the fourth volume I still loved it though! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!