Reviews for Ranma B Riddick
hamtaro102 chapter 1 . 3/23
love the story wish youd continue
geast chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Continue
TheSlain chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
A good start to a once possibly great story, I don't see you continuing this after four years of neglect. I'm a pretty big fan of The Chronicles of Riddick, recently bought the new game, Assault on Dark Athena. As for continuing this, like i said, I don't see it happening, and while I would offer to do it, I have my own fictions to worry about.

in the hopes that this is continued, Ja Ne.
SAMPSON12187 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
A great start that sadly never saw anything more. To bad, would have loved to see a Riddick/Ranma story.
Cardinel chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I do hope you plan on continuing this work soon. It has a bright future, and i wanna see what happens. TCR is one of my favourite movies, as is its prequel, Pitch Black. I hope you will update soon.
jacketslacker chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Great opening. I'd be interesting in co-authoring with you on itif you're still interested. I see great potential for some serious ass kicking.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
UPDATE!

your not going to put the stupid 'necro mongers' in this are you? they had to be the dumbest people EVER (not including the kunos)
hisamoto chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
wow i mean wow o.o update soon for the love of god update
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
This is a great idea, and I can't wait to see where you go with this, as well as add to the Riddick mythos with this Ranma twist.
Shakeval chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
cool story hope you find a co-writer soon, because this seems to be coming along great.

good luck.
Athla chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
to early to tell. by the next chapter I should have an opinion. though it is a decent opening.
goku chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
sense when is self defence a crime? other than that intresting story
none chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Beautiful...

continue, its a good story.

you should do somthing like in Chronicles

"I'm gonna kill you with this tea cup"
Lov3the3vil chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Excellent idea. I've always wanted to make a Riddick crossover for Ranma, just never knew how. And now that I've found one, I would like to volunteer for the job of co-author. I like the way you've written the idea and I like the way Ranma's so damn devious. (The obvious pairing of him with Nabiki is a perfect match to cause *a lot* of chaos.) Hope to see more from you soon. Until next time, bye.

-Lov3the3vil
Phorcys chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
A ranma/riddick cross over I love it. Riddick kicks arse and the idea of crossing him with Ranma is excellent. Are you going to bring in the necromancers or elementals from the second movie? Pitch Black and the Chronicles were both great movies and it will be interesting to see how you can blend the plots, I like the use of the pools. If you need a co-author I would really like to help, I am not sure how much I could help but I really want to see what could happen.